CAN'T BE MAD FOREVER

(3rd POV)

"(Y/n)...(Y/n), let me in."

"No!" She yelled from the other side of their bedroom door. "I can't believe you got us banned from that place..." She said angrily.

~Earlier~

PUNCH!

Everyone gasped and went wide eyed, as Colt hit the ground. Levi went around to continue beating on him but Porco got up and shoved him into a table that held pamphlets and other miscellaneous items on it.

Levi grabbed a napkin dispenser and bashed him over the head with it. HARD. It hit Porco right above his right brow and cut him.

Pieck covered her mouth in shock and rushed over to him.

"You son of..." Colt, got up in rage from Porco getting hurt and went to football tackle Levi. Levi dodged and let Colt fall into tables and chairs.

"Stop it!" (Y/n) yelled, attempting to get their attention. Colt got up and gripped unto Levi's shirt as he got them both unto the ground, wrestling each other.

Levi kicked him off and landed a few hits unto Colt's face, while Colt did the same but very little. (Y/n) wasn't only mortified at the scene, but shocked at how strong Levi truly was.

How could she not have realized it before? She's even seen him action in before!

The security and owner of the bowling alley finally came out to stop everything.

~Outside~

"Okay you two. The owner has put a year long ban on you two coming here." The officer told Levi and (Y/n).

"As for the others?"

"Well..." The officer began. "You got lucky. When we asked if they'd like to charge you for assault, they declined."

(Y/n) was surprised, and looked at the group by their car, talking with the other officer. Colt looked over, with a bruised cheek, and smiled.

She looked down and then looked at Levi, whose arms were crossed as he looked down at his feet.

"Thank you, sir." (Y/n) said. She then turned to Levi. "I'll be back...I'm going to thank them for not getting your ass in deep shit." She said, aggravated. She walked off and he got inside the car.

"H-Hey guys..." She greeted them as she approached.

She received dirty looks from Porco and Pieck. "We tried to get along and give those guys a chance, but how can we do that when they're hurting our friends?" Pieck asked Marcel as she glared at (Y/n).

She got in the car with Porco without another word.

"I'm sorry...it's been a long night." Marcel said with a sullen smile, getting in the car after them.

(Y/n) sighed and looked at Colt, whose cheeks turned red as he gazed back at her. "You okay?" She asked.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! This is nothing compared to what he did to me in highschool!" He laughed.

(Y/n) wasn't amused. "If you're not okay, say so. Don't feel the need to lie so you can save whatever 'friendship' we have. You're a nice guy, and I don't want you to feel pressured in lying to me."

He was taken by surprise. "W-Well, I wasn't lying. I've been through worse. But, it does hurt..." He said sheepishly.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am..." She said, raking her hand through her hair.

"It's fine. I deserved it. What I want you to do, is just move on and start a new day tomorrow, forgetting all about this. I'll fix things with my friends, okay?" He was going to put his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, but he stopped himself, remembering that touching her in the first was what started everything to begin with.