LEVI THE BARTENDER

(Reader POV)

We then left the class and went out to the parking lot. He got his keys out and headed towards his motorcycle. 

Good thing I didn't wear a skirt...

He took his backpack off and started searching through it. 

"Sorry lil miss stalker, but I gotta change." He pulled out a gray button up shirt and threw his plain black t-shirt off. 

My eyes widened at the sight of him bare chested. Abs and muscles, just there, begging me to touch them. 

I was taken out of my trance with the shirt he just discarded on my head, blinding me. 

After changing, he put the key in the ignition of his bike, and got his helmet and handed me his spare. We both geared up and got on the bike, and I wrapped my hands around his abs. 

I was incredibly red, good thing I had the helmet on so he couldn't see.

~At the bar~

"Woah! You work at a bar?!" I exclaimed surprised. 

"See? You sound like a child. Should've had you walk to the dorm..." He teased. 

"Oh, shut it..." I followed him into the building, and was in awe of my surroundings. 

It was dimly lit with soft white light, clean and waxed countertops and tables, and the booth seated tables had the newest and comfortable looking black leather I've ever seen.

"Sit here." 

I turned my direction to Levi who rested his beautiful thin fingers on an empty stool by the counter. 

I did just that as he made his way around the counter, and I noticed he had a piece of clothing draped over his right arm. 

It looked silky. 

Behind the counter, he put on the silky fabric which turned out to be a vest that went along with his uniform.

I wanted to laugh, but I knew that maybe I should refrain from it. Oh, but my struggles didn't go unnoticed. 

"What's so funny...?" He asked coldly. 

"It's just, hehe...you look like a Butler." 

"Shut up..." 

I chuckled for a few until it subsided. "It's okay though, it doesn't look all that bad." I tried to be assuring, not sure if it worked though.

I took my backpack off and hugged it. 

Something I did when I felt overwhelmed, since there were people coming in and the place was gradually getting busier. 

"Calm down, brat..." 

I looked up at Levi who gave me those comforting words of advice, even if his facial expression was stoic. 

"Let me take care of these people. If anyone you don't feel comfortable with comes to talk to you, shut them down. Be blunt. And if they press...get loud." He warned, as he left to take care of someone at the end of the counter I was at.

I inhaled through my nose and exhaled through my mouth, slowly becoming calm like he said for me to be. 

I never liked crowded places, but since Levi is here...I don't feel as worried.

That's one of the things I loved about him. 

He knows how to get me to calm down. Sometimes...I want to get up and slap him, telling him I love him. Or, jump out of a cake and say 'Surprise bitch! I love you!'