REMINISCE

Saturday, May 13th, XXXX - 7:05am

"Where did he go?" (Y/n) asked herself as she found that she had woken up by herself. She sighed and hopped out of bed to look for him.

There he was in the kitchen pulling out things to cook breakfast with. He looked up and saw her standing at the bedroom doorway.

"Go back to sleep."

"No."

He rolled his eyes. "Go." 

She smiled and did so. She couldn't sleep though, she's up, it's day time. Why would she go back to sleep when her body is in work mode?

Well whatever, she took the time to sit in peace, absolute peace.

After 10 minutes, Levi called her out to breakfast. Which she responded quickly with jumping out of bed immediately and sprinting to the kitchen.

They ate in the livingroom, cuddling and snuggling. Chatting about the work they've been getting and the bullshit tests they've been taking, but somehow managed to pass.

"Oh hey, German boy, Yellow coconut, and Wonder woman wanna take you out today. They miss spending time with you." Levi told her.

She gave him an implicit look. "Really?" 

"Yeah, I just said they miss you." 

She softly pinched him. "I'm talking about the nicknames, you dork!" 

He smirked. "Oi, don't scold me, that's what they are." 

She laughed and playfully smacked him. "Don't call 'em that out loud. You know the nickname they'd have for you."

His expression became deadpanned. "Yeah..." 

She chuckled. "When do I leave?" She asked. 

Levi looked at his phone. "In an hour. Get in the shower brat."

"Yes, captain!" She patted his leg and pecked his cheek before going to take a shower.

He furrowed his brows. "There it was again..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

10:15pm

"So glad you could make it!" Armin exclaimed happily, hugging (Y/n). 

(Y/n) chuckled and hugged him back. Eren joined in on the hug, then Mikasa.

"So, why'd you guys wanna hang out?" (Y/n) inquired.

They looked at each other, then shrugged. 

"Because we wanted to." Eren said.

(Y/n), no doubt, already had her suspicions but wasn't going to get into it. Maybe they really did. Well, that was partially it.

They were hired by none other than Levi. 

Their mission? To distract (Y/n) until 7:30, then bring her to the café where he will propose to her. Current time: 10:15am.

"So? Where should we go?" Eren asked. No one answered. 

"Okay...um, how about the movies?" He suggested. 

Armin shook his head. "It'll take 20 minutes to get there...then there will be an hour of previews...then a 2 hour movie..."

Eren rolled his eyes. "Okay okay, we get it. You hate the movies..." Eren scratched his head. "How about the arcade?" He asked.

"Last time we went to an arcade, we got banned because you and (Y/n) broke one of the games." Mikasa blurted.