BEACH TRIP

~Reader's POV~

Saturday, August 6th, XXXX - 7:15am

Hallelujah, it's the weekend! Cue beachy summer music!

 I'm tired from all the work I've been doing. I'm majoring in (preferred major); not easy but worth it. And I'll get paid lots, hehehe! 

Today is gonna be fun! Because we're going to the beach duuuuuddddeeee.

Unfortunately, we did have to wake up early so we can get a spot there. 

The trio offered to get there earlier than everyone else so things can get transported there more easily. I walked out of my room wearing a (f/c) bikini, and proceed throw on over it (f/c) (shorts/ skirt), and the school's hoodie. 

I stood in front of the TV and picked up the remote, switching to the music channel. I went to the (preferred music genre), and did what most can't do with others around...be myself!

~Third Person~ 

Levi was walking back to the dorm with Erwin and Hanji after getting snacks and beach umbrellas from the store. 

Furlan wasn't able to join since he needed to sleep for class tonight, which he skipped last time. 

"Thanks for offering your place for us to change." Erwin thanked Levi, holding a watermelon. 

"Yeah, whatever." Levi responded. 

"This'll be great! We'll get to swim, eat, plays games, see (Y/n) in her bikini~." 

"Really Hanji?" Erwin groaned as they were approaching the building.

Hanji pulled Erwin back slightly so Levi could walk ahead of them a little. 

"Oh, come on! I know you think they should be together, too. Let's make it happen-let's help them!!" Hanji exclaimed loudly. 

"What are you two talking about...?" Levi glared. "Get the hell over here and help me..." 

"Oh, right!" Hanji ran over to hold the door open and let Levi in.

The elevator ride up was pretty quiet, until Hanji ruined it with talking. 

"So!?" She suddenly exclaimed, making the two men jolt. "How are you and (Y/n) doing, huh? Good I bet?" She asked enthusiastically. 

Levi looked utterly disturbed. "Uh, yeah, sure-." 

"Great! Y'know, you should give her these chocolates in case she falls into a bad mood!" She handed Levi a small, brown box with a red ribbon tied around it.

"Why...?" He asked, creasing his brows together as he examined it.

"Well, for the last couple of days she's been looking...man, what's the word? Oh, Dead and lifeless! And it comes to find out the poor gal has depression." 

"Well, that's not good..." Erwin said sympathetically. 

Getting out of the elevator, and going to the dorm, they could hear music coming from inside. 

"Oh, she must be in a good mood this morning." Hanji inferred.

Going in, the music was louder than when they heard it outside. 

"Tch...that idiot." Levi seethed, annoyed with the volume. 

As soon as they got into the main room Hanji bursted with laughter. 

(Y/n) was on the coffee table, head banging to heavy metal. Whipping her hair all over the place and screaming into her hairbrush.

Levi...was pretty amused by all of this. This was actually the most active he's see her be since school started.