I COULD USE A LIL COMFORT PT.1

Wednesday, April 10th, XXXX - 10:02pm

(Levi's POV)

'She's late...' I thought. 

She gets off work at 8:30-40pm. 

It's 10:02pm. 

Fucking two hours she hasn't come home. I texted her about 30 times. 

No reply. 

I texted Hanji, Erwin, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin...and had them text everyone else. 

No one knows where she is. And now? I'm panicking.

I paced around the living, Bruce getting anxious as I do so. "This is ridiculous..." I said, raking my fingers through my hair. 

My stomach ached from anxiety. There was a knock at the door and I quickly went to open it, hoping for (Y/n) to be there. 

Nope, just Hanji...

"Anything on (Y/n) yet?" She asked, shaking her jacket off and putting it on the coat rack. 

"No-fucking hell...where is she?" I asked covering my face with my hands and sighing. 

"Calm down okay? We're going to find her. Everyone is looking for her right now."

Exhausted, I flopped on the couch, bouncing my leg. "Hey! Maybe she's with Nanaba! I'll text Mike to ask her." Hanji said, pulling her phone out. 

I leaned forward and locked my hands together as I continued bouncing my leg in worry.

"You're never this late..." I said to myself. 

Hanji sighed, getting my attention. 

She shook her head. "No luck...she's not with her either." 

"Son of a..." I got up and started pacing again. 

"Levi, you're scaring me dude...J-Just calm down-" 

"I can't!! My girlfriend is out there, and I'm not with her to protect her!!" I yelled. 

Her eyes widened for only a moment, then looked at me sympathetically. 

"Something bad happened...there's no doubt in my mind that something bad happened-She's..." 

"In the hospital?!" Hanji exclaimed looking at her phone. "Eren and the others found her!" 

I ran to the genkan, got my shoes and jacket and hauled ass, with Hanji in tow.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"She was found in an alley, she has bruises here on her face...and had internal bleeding near her stomach. Her rib on the left is fractured as well as her right arm." The doctor explained. I stared at (Y/n)'s comatose figure, horrified.

She had a nasty purple bruise under her left eye, and she had a busted, swollen lip. There was also a patch put on her right cheek. 

"The hell happened to her cheek...?" I asked. 

The doctor looked at her. "A thin shard of glass was found in her cheek. We successfully removed it and it should be fully healed around 3 weeks."

"Alright. Can I go in or what?" 

"O-Of course sir-" 

I didn't let him finish and just went it. I pulled up the chair that sat next to the bed and sat down. I sighed, and held her left hand.