IT'S ON NOW

Monday, April 8th, XXXX - 6:13pm

(3rd POV)

Colt Grice, aged 24 and is a new member of the new baseball team called the Marlyians. Is a pretty good looking fellow, which is surprising after how many time he's been socked in the face by Levi.

Colt Grice, enemy of Levi, ate at a café across the street from where (Y/n) worked. And what was he doing? Adoring each and every feature, especially the curves, on (Y/n)'s body.

He watched her like it was a cinema film, drinking his frappe with his foot resting on his left leg. He watched how she conversated with others, how she took care of the flowers, and how she simply just loitered in front of the shop.

He looked at some other details on her as well. He loved how bright her (e/c) eyes were, how shiny her (h/c) hair was, and those (f/c) piercings. The cuff glistened against the afternoon sun, fitting in perfectly with her beauty.

He thought to himself as he gazed at her.

How? How did Levi get her? What did he do to get her?

"Him and I grew up with a boulder on our backs. So if he is, I know where he's coming from. And who cares if he's dangerous? He'd never hurt me."

Colt clenched his fist, but then relaxed as he shook that thought out of his head. 'How do you know he won't hurt you? You never know what happens in the future...'

"This is bull..." He said to himself.

"Excuse me?"

Colt looked up at the red head with pigtails who wore an annoyed expression on her face. He quickly became flustered and shook his hands.

"So sorry, it wasn't targeted at you. Hey wait...don't I know you?"

Isabel Mongolia. Of all people, she hoped he wouldn't remember her name, or her at all. "No. You don't." She said monotonously.

"I swear I've seen you somewhere. A-Anyway, I'll be heading out now. Check please."

"Sure." She set the paper roughly on the table and left, leaving Colt confused.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hey, (Y/n)." Nanaba addressed her as she came out of the pretty floral shop.

(Y/n), who was crouched tending to some orchids, stood up and faced her, then smiled. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I wanted to know if you were busy after work?"

(Y/n) smiled. "No, not at all. What did you have in mind?"

"Well...If you'd like, you can invite a few friends and we can all go bowling. No boys allowed!" She exclaimed, making an 'X' with her arms.

(Y/n) chuckled. "Don't worry, I need a break from my boyfriend too." She said jokingly.

"That's hard to believe, you two are peas in a damn pod. Perfect for each other!" Nanaba playfully punched (Y/n)'s arm, making her laugh.

"Hey, what about you and Mike? You are literally perfect for each other. Mike doesn't look like he can handle a high maintenance and petite girl."

Nanaba smiled and looked down. "Thank God, too. I always felt jealous of other girls who were small and petite like you, because guys usually want small girls. But, he told me he was infatuated with me, seeing I wasn't so self absorbed and stuck up like most girls are at our college."