FLAWS

~A Week After School Started~

Saturday, July 17th, XXXX

We all have flaws.

I even have them.

Like sometimes I talk to a picture of my motorcycle, or sometimes I make my shampoo and conditioner marry each other when I shower- like we all have them! Especially this weirdo I have to share a dorm with.

He is a clean freak.

Any time I walk into the dorm, he has me take my shoes off. Oh, not only that, he has me wearing house slippers.

Then, when it comes time to eat, he has me place a table mat under what plate of food I have.

Our bathroom reeks of lemon cleaning solution and bleach water, there's never a dirty dish in the sink, the smell of cleaning chemicals comes off him and from his room, and the things he wears when cleaning...well, he actually looks cute in it.

But still, so EXTRA.

But aside from that, today is a day off from classes. So we can relax, chill, just do whatever we want-

"We're going shopping today." Levi said, shutting the fridge.

"Uh...what?" I asked annoyed, sitting up on the couch where I had almost fallen asleep for a nap. Levi turned to me from the kitchen making his signature 'tch' sound.

"We're running out of food brat...all because your fat ass doesn't have a limit." I groaned. Levi's face remained blank, waiting for me to finish being dramatic.

I slid off the couch, rolled onto the floor, did some exorcist shit, and then laid face first on the carpet.

Levi? Still stoic.

This (unfortunately) wasn't the first tantrum I threw. The first time was about the Oreos of mine he threw away. You do NOT throw my food away, who cares if it's unhealthy? I'll risk the chance of getting diabetes.

"You done...?" He asked me.

"Yeah..."

"Alright, get ready." He went to the entrance, and switched his footwear by the shoe cubby. I went to do the same, up until I turned the corner and saw him peering into the bathroom like a freak.

"What?" I asked him, thinking he saw a roach; such nasty, vile creatures. "You're single, why do you wear lingerie...?" He asked, mentioning to the clothes I left on the bathroom floor.

I blushed and closed the door quickly. "Because 'none of your business', that's why. A-And how do you know I'm single?" I asked.

"Do I really need to answer that?"

I gasped, offended.

"You better pick those up when we get back." Levi nagged, opening the door only to hear the sound of someone get their ass wiped out by the door, since it opened outwards.

"Hanji...?" Levi asked, exiting the dorm with me in tow. "Heh heh, hey guys! I'm going with!"

"What? Shopping-"

I was about to ask before Levi covered my mouth.

'Hmm, cologne~ smells nice~.' I perversely thought.

"No, Hanji. You'll slow us down. It's just a quick trip." He pushed passed her and started walking off.

"Short stack!"

Levi halted and flinched upon hearing that cursed word, especially from MY mouth.

"WHAT...?" He asked venomously, turning slightly.