SKI LODGE PT.2

Saturday, December 20th, XXXX - 5:00am

It's 5 in the morning and the two have showered. Not together though. 

Haha, you wish.

"I can't wait!" (Y/n) whispered yelled. 

"I know...you even said that in your sleep." Levi grumbled. 

"Hehe, no way." She kissed his cheek, which seemed to be the cure for the scowl he was wearing.

"So we're driving with Erwin." Levi told her. "And...Hanji." He reluctantly finished. 

"Yay." She cheered softly. 

"Yeah...yay." 

"When should they be here?" (Y/n) asked, getting a Poptart. 

"In about 10 minutes. Oi, take that box with us." He told her. 

She saluted and grabbed the box of (preferred flavored) Poptarts."

Levi watched her, chuckling to himself at how adorable she looked huddle down, stuffing Poptarts into her bag. He stood behind her, waiting for her to stand and notice him.

"Bam, all done-oh, hey hot stuff." She said when she stood. 

He smiled and pulled her into a soft embrace, then a passionate kiss. She was taken aback, but nonetheless, kissed back. 

After a minute, they broke for air.

"Wow...I-I mean, it's too early to be getting frisky mister!" She poked the tip of his nose and chuckled. 

He let her go, with a small pat on her rear. "I'm going to make sure we have everything." He said, going to their luggage.

(Y/n) smiled and went over to the snake tank. She took Piper out and let her slither around. "Hey Levi, have you ever held a snake before?" She asked. 

"Hm, once." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, then Hanji killed it 3 days after."

(Y/n)'s mouth fell agape. "T-That's right...she had a pet snake once. Well, here. Hold her." 

He pretended not to hear her. She slinked up behind him, and had Piper slither over his shoulder, then slither inside his shirt. 

"Fucking hell..." He sighed, pulling her out and giving her back to (Y/n).

"Hmph...sour puss." (Y/n) mumbled, putting Piper back in her tank.

"They're almost here, you go ahead on down, I'll be behind you." 

"Aye Aye, Captain." 

"Stop that..." He told her. 

She giggled and grabbed her backpack. She pet and kissed Bruce before leaving out the door.

Levi took the bags and set them by the door. Then, left and went down two doors to the lady who's going to check on them. He knocked softly on door. 

The door opened, revealing an elderly woman, maybe around her mid-to-late 60s, dressed in matching shirt and pants nightwear, and slippers on her feet.

The brunette, with some white hairs here and there, smiled a she saw him. "Good morning, I was wondering when you'd get here." 

"Sorry for running behind." Levi apologized.

"Oh no, you're on time. I just couldn't wait for someone to finally knock on my door." She said, chuckling happily.

Levi's heart ached from her purity. "Here's the key to the apartment. Bruce is well behaved, of course when you walk in he'll be alarmed, but he's met you before so surely he won't give you a hard time."