SKI LODGE PT. 3

Saturday, December 20th, XXXX - 9:30am

(Y/n) gasped upon seeing her grandfather, with a very... disappointed look, if one should say. Levi felt her stiffen and pulled away, turning to Pixis with a bored expression. "Oh, it's you." 

(Y/n) grimaced at Levi's choice of words. 

Pixis grumped. "Not even so much as a proper greeting, considering I just caught you two displaying such inappropriate behavior?" 

Levi rolled his eyes and pushed the luggage cart out of the elevator. "How is showing affection inappropriate?" Levi asked. 

(Y/n) hopped off the cart and sighed. "C'mon Grandpa, can't Levi and I share a room? Not only that, Mikasa will most likely sleep with Armin and Eren anyway."

Pyxis's eyes widened. "Excuse me? That's not happening, not one bit. Where is that young lady?" He walked passed them and entered the elevator, pressing he first floor button as he mumbled incoherent mumblings. 

Once the door closed, (Y/n) chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Levi asked. 

"We got caught~" 

He shook his head. "Naughty effing brat..." He mumbled, taking their luggage to their room. Once they got there, the door was propped open. 

"Oh? Must've left it like that for us." (Y/n) said, getting ready to enter. 

Levi mom-armed her, taking the slightly ajar door as a totally different meaning.

"L-Levi?" She asked confused, as he scooped her behind him. He cautiously opened the door and signaled her to stay put. He entered and checked the bathroom that was to the left upon entering, to which it was empty. Then, he went into the livingroom, to which it was also empty. Same with the kitchen.

He entered the bedroom, and that's when he saw it.

The bed was covered in rose petals with a few condoms laying out as well. They had robes folded at the end of the bed, and then a banner above the head board saying, 'Got you! Of course you two have a room to yourselves. Just be mindful of your neighbors, and be safe'.

It became worse when there was a character drawn on it, winking and giving a thumbs up. (Y/n) walked in, losing her patience with standing alone outside the room. 

"Wow! This place is awesome!" She said excited. After she entered the bedroom and read the banner, she grew red. "G-Grandpa..." She muttered, facepalming.

"I'm getting real tired of that man toying with us..." Levi complained. 

"I know, I know..."

They unpacked, sat around a bit, and left to the lobby. They were met with Mikasa being lectured by Pyxis, although none of it seem to be getting through her head, as she was focused on what was on her phone.

"Hey, we're back." (Y/n) chirped, walking up to the two as Levi held her hand. 

"Hm? Oh, hello dear. Everyone is exploring the indoor garden before dinner, feel free to join them." Pixis told her. 

Mikasa put her phone in her pocket and was about to leave, until Pyxis grabbed her wrist and kept her put.

"Not you." He grumped. 

She sighed. "Come on, I'm always with them. And we're super close, you know that. What do you think we're going to do?" She complained. 

(Y/n) and Levi let them continue their argument, and followed directions to the garden.