HIDING FEELINGS

~Reader's POV~

Tuesday, August  2nd, XXXX - 10:30am

I was laying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. 

I was thinking about last night with Furlan; how he helped me realize I had feelings for Levi. 

All those times I've stared at him from afar, how my heart was practically on the verge of exploding when he was near me, how I made it a duty to make myself presentable when I woke up in the morning, even making eye contact with him is difficult. 

I'm constantly anxious sitting around him; afraid of doing something weird. At first, I thought it was just me being shy, but it wouldn't make sense to be constantly flustered around that someone. 

I sighed as I looked over to my alarm clock that I don't wake up to and saw it was 10:45pm. 

'Did I really sit around that long thinking about him...? Wow. I'm pathetic.' 

I was taken out of my weird thoughts to the horrid sounds of...moans. 

Not stones, not alien clones, not groovy bones...moans! 

My eyes widened at the noise, shocking me and making me feel immensely...uncomfortable. 

I ran out the room to see if Levi was in the living room, but he wasn't. "Son of a..." I knocked on his door loudly, and repetitively. 

"Levi! That better be porn you're touching yourself to!" I yelled. He opened the door, annoyed. 

Thank God he was fully dressed in his cute PJs I bought him. "No brat...it's coming from next door." He mumbled rubbing his eye. 

'Aw I woke up da baby...' 

Just then, the couple next door must've gotten rougher, because now you could hear their bedframe bumping the wall, and the girl getting...*clears throat* excited. 

I covered my ears and sat on the floor, rocking back and forth, traumatized. Levi pinched the bridge of his nose. "I didn't come here for this shit...come on, we're going out." 

A pink tint grew on my cheeks. 

"O-Out?" 

"Yes brat. Unless this turns you on then stay-." "No! I'm good! Let's go, please!" I begged. Levi got his school hoodie on and threw mine over to me. 

So basically...we were matching.

~Levi's POV Before And After Leaving~

Moaning. 

That's what I had to fucking wake up to. 

'If she brought someone home I swear to-' 

(Y/n) was practically banging on my door. 

"Levi! That better be porn you're touching yourself to!" She yelled. 

That comment...caught me off guard. 

"Tch...idiot." I was honestly relieved there wasn't a guy here. I'd be...pissed? 

Yeah, pissed because my sleep is being disturbed. 

Opening the door to see her look relieved made my a part of me grow warm. I guess she wouldn't want someone here either, as that would be awkward to explain. "No brat...it's coming from next door." I mumbled, rubbing the fatigue out of my eye. 

The people next door were getting loud, considering the bumping and much louder moaning. I looked back to see (Y/n) on the floor, rocking back and forth, traumatized.