REALIZING

WARNING: Explicit masturbation scene. Comes pretty quickly. So, be prepared. 

~Levi's pov~

Monday, August 8th XXXX - 7:15am

I woke up on the couch to the sound of (Y/n) showering. 

Looking over to the clock above the kitchen entrance, I saw it was 7:15am. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before leaning back on the couch. The image of (Y/n) in her pajamas Saturday night ran through my mind. '

She has the most slender legs...' 

I let my hand trail down my pants as I grabbed at myself. 

'I can't do this here...' 

I went to my room, locked the door, and sat on my bed. 

I couldn't help myself, I had to or else this would just bother me all day. 

I went down into my pants and started masturbating. I gently brushed my fingers on it, letting the faint tickling sensation wash over me. 

I let out a deep breath. 

Gently, I wrapped my hand around it, and rubbed up and down slowly. I brought my fingers up to my tip, rubbing circles with my thumb on it. 

'I wonder what it'd feel like if it were in her mouth...?'  I thought, which only led me to grip my dick more and rub faster. 

My breathing became heavier, and my mind was filled to the brim of things to do to her. 

I felt the buildup, and rubbed the tip with my other hand, which sent bountiful amounts of pleasure through me. 

Just like that, I came in my left hand. 

I took a minute to wear off my high, then got my senses together. 

"Shit..." I swore, seeing my sticky left hand. 

I opened my bedroom door, going to the kitchen sink after checking to make sure (Y/n) wasn't out. After I washed my hands, I leaned over the sink in thought. 

'The hell...? This is the third time I've done this while thinking about her. What's going on...?'

(Y/n) then came out of the bathroom. "Morning, Levi." She greeted, smiling softly. 

My heart started racing. "Yeah, morning." I greeted back, getting off the sink. "Did you clean up?" 

She gave a curt nod as she sat down on the couch and turning the TV on, since classes didn't start until 8:30. 

Seeing that it was now 7:47, I needed to get cleaned up quickly. 

Getting into the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about holding her in my arms, feeling her against me. I wanted to smell her. I wanted...I wanted to know what it would feel to... 

'Maybe it's just lust...' I thought to myself rinsing my hair. 

Although, thinking that it was lust just led to many more, naughty thoughts. 

"Fucking hell..." I said turning the temperature down to cold. 

After a few minutes I got out, dried myself off, and dressed into the clean pair of clothes I laid out for me on a rack above the door. 

I walked out and saw it was 8:13. 

'I guess I took longer than I thought...' 

I walked into the living room seeing (Y/n), this 19, 20 something year old brat watching 'Loud House'.