WORKING THINGS OUT

Saturday, April 20th, XXXX - 9:13am

(Reader's POV)

Wanna know where I am? 

Hehe, in my bed. 

Where in my bed? 

Hehe, at home in my bed. 

It's so warm and smells just like my hunkalicious dreamboat. I mean it's kind of a mix of cleaning products, body wash, and cologne...but it kinda smells good.

It's been half a month now, and I got released from the hospital yesterday. I still got this stupid bandage on my face though. 

But, when I checked it out, it looked to be healing well. So I have keep taking care of it.

The smell of substances my wonderful lover smells like was soon forgotten, as I could smell something being cooked. 

Smell good? Of course. Like bacon and eggs? Hell yeah. Hotel? Trivago.

I was careful to get up and yawned as I stretched gently. Bruce peeked up over the bed and walked over to me, nuzzling my leg to get up. 

Oh yeah, shoulda mentioned he's gotten much bigger now. He's reached past my knee, basically he's up to my thigh at this point.

I push myself up and he bites unto my shirt, pulling me up. I chuckled. 

"Wow, you're training paid off Brucy, I'm proud of you." I praised him. He became happy and trotted out of the room.

I followed him and was greeted by the sight of my lover, cooking breakfast for us. I mentally swooned because he looked so...HOT. 

He was wearing one of those loose tank tops, and he was mixing dough in one of our tin bowls.

His eyes flickered at me and then back at the bowl, smirking a bit. "You didn't have to get up. I was planning on bringing this to you." 

I chuckled. "Eh, I wanted to be up." I walked around to where he was and he paused what he was doing to hug me, well half hug me since his hands were covered in dough.

I pecked his lips and smiled.

 "Sit down. It'll be done soon." He told me. 

"You makin' biscuits?" I asked, stalling and ignoring what he told me. 

He gave me an implicit look. "Yes. Now sit down in the livingroom." 

"You got jam for it?"

"(Y/n)..." 

I gave a beamy smile. "Yes?" 

He sighed, and started to chuckle. "You're a dork." 

"I'm your dork." 

"I thought you were my girlfriend." He joked. 

"Hush you." I jabbed my pointer finger into his side, making him grunt.

"You 'lil...Oh, hey. I have something to discuss with you while we eat. I forgot to mention it...for a while now, since I've been busy." He started shaping the biscuits and putting them on the oven tray. 

"Oh?" I went to the fridge to get out the orange juice. 

"Yeah...I think, it'll really peek your interest...and maybe even frustrate you." 

I paused and slowly turned to look at him.

He felt my eyes, and turned to look at me as well. 

"Is it okay if I get mad about what you tell me?" I asked.