BACHELORETTE PARTY

Wednesday, December 24th, XXXX - 4:50am

(Y/n) woke up to Levi coming out of the bathroom after showering, hair still damp and sticking to his temples. He made eye contact with her just before turning the lights out in the bathroom, and walking over to his side of the bed and turning the lamp on. 

There she was, half awake and gazing softly at him. His heart melt at the sight of her, laid comfortably in the sheets, hair crazed, and skin glistening. 

"Oi, I'm going to to my thing today." He said softly, as to mind her half asleep state. (Y/n) exhaled a small chuckled. 

"How'd you know I was awake?" She asked, in her groggy morning voice. 

"I could feel your eyes undressing me, perv." 

She sat up slowly and blushed. "I-I was not undressing you." She said defensively. 

"When is yours today?" Levi asked.

(Y/n) looked up in thought. "I think around 8:00am." She replied. 

Levi nodded and patted her rear. "You better have fun, alright? I gotta to leave now, I love you."

"I will my love." She said giving him  a thumbs up. "You have fun, too. I love you so much." She told him, waving to him. 

He smiled, "I will, (Y/n). And I love you more." I told her, leaving the bedroom, and then after their apartment. 

(Y/n) fell back asleep until it was time to leave to her Bachelorette party. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep!!

(Y/n) quickly got in Nanaba's stuffed up. 

"Damn, you sure did take long get ready." Ymir muttered. 

"Wanna get decked?" (Y/n) threatened, cracking her knuckles. 

Ymir smirked and scoffed. "As if a feather like you could even leave a mark on me." She retorted. 

"Try me." 

Nanaba chuckled. "Alright you two, settle down. (Y/n), what should we do first? Look at dresses? Shop around? Go to a club?"

(Y/n) looked surprised hearing the options. "As if we can do ALL of that in one day." She chuckled nervously. 

No one else was laughing. 

"Wait, you guys are serious?" She asked. 

"Well, duh." Sasha laughed. 

"Choose already." Hanji ushered, anticipating what (Y/n) would choose. 

"Hmmm...I guess we could look at dresses." She suggested shyly. 

Christa cheered, wanting to do that the most. 

"You're such a girl, I can't wait to see what you look like in a dress." Ymir laughed.

Everyone gave her a deadpanned expression. 

"What?! I've never seen her dolled up before." Ymir defended. 

"That's true, (Y/n) never really liked dresses." Mikasa said. 

"Ha, wanna wear a pantsuit to your wedding?" Ymir joked. 

"Shut up!" Everyone giggled at (Y/n)'s reaction.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•