CHEWING GUM

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"And why exactly do I have to go? I'm gonna be in a house full of dudes I don't even know!" The brunette complained.

"I'm supposed to care because?" His mother responded, sliding the sunny side up egg on the boy's plate.

"Because you're my mom! You're the one who tells me 'stranger danger'! Yet here you are, making me spend my summer with guys I don't even know!" He ranted, stuffing a piece of egg into his mouth.

"What do you mean you don't know them Hyuck-ah? They are my friends' sons, so they don't count as complete strangers." Donghyuck just rolled his eyes.

"Keep on rolling your eyes like that son, one day you might find a brain back there." His mother said, taking off her apron and hanging it on the back of her chair then taking a seat herself.

"I honestly wonder sometimes if I'm actually adopted." The boy muttered under his breath.

His mother scoffed,"I wish."

"Rude."

This was a normal conversation between the mother and son. Mrs.Lee could be a real mom if she needed to. If her son was getting bullied, you bet she's gonna ride on up to school with her slippers and chopsticks in hand. Basically, hurt her child and you'll get smacked the fuck up.

Donghyuck was a single child living with his single mom. Yeah, she divorced his dad when she found out that he was being a huge dick to their own son. So she took matters into her own hands and divorced the bitch.

Ever since then, the two lived a quiet and peaceful life. Bantering back and forth to show their affection for each other.

At the moment, Mrs.Lee and her friends had decided to send their sons to a vacation home to spend the summer together. She had thought it was great bonding time for both their sons and them as well.

"Remember to bring sunscreen okay? Also try not to fuck anyone there, I don't want one of the other mom's telling me how their son's ass ached for days because of you." Mrs.Lee said, making sure her son had everything he needed for the three months.

"Mom! Can you not say that? It's embarrassing. But thanks for thinking that I'm a top." He replied, trying to find the sunscreen he almost forgot if it weren't for his mother.

"I'm just saying. Also let me rephrase, I don't need to hear about how much your ass ached for days because of one of the other boys." His mother sighed tiredly, zipping up Donghyuck's suitcase for him.