TIMELESS

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"What's that?" Jisung asked, nosed scrunched up cutely.

"Want a demonstration?" Jaemin smirked.

"UM NO, I THINK NOT. WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF JESUS IN THIS HOUSE. WE WILL NOT TAINT--"

"It's a little too late for that." Donghyuck commented, snickering to himself.

"Yeah, living with you guys for almost three months has exposed me to a lot of things. Like how Jeno has this thing for collarbones."The youngest replied nonchalantly.

"Um nO I DON'T!" Jeno denied, trying to keep himself from turing red.

"Uh huh, someone show Jaemin's neck please? I have my receipts bitch." Before Donghyuck could expose Jeno, Jaemin pulled up his shirt and quickly scooted away from the elder.

"Anyways! Can we please play it though? I heard it's a fun game!" Chenle cheered, putting another pocky stick in his mouth.

"Do you even know how to play it?" Renjun asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger.

"Of course! I sometimes watch anime with one my hyungs back at home, and in one of the anime they were playing that pocky game." The younger explained.

"Okay, since you know so much about it, why not explain it to our non-educated children?" Jaemin then motioned to the other boys who were just sitting there with a clueless expression on their faces.

"So basically, you would pick a partner to play with. One person would be on one side of the stick while the other, on the other side of the stick. One person will be eating away at the pocky stick and your goal is to have the shortest stick! Easy enough?" Everyone nodded their heads.

"Whoever has the longest stick has to go out in public and dance to Hyuna's Lip n'Hip."

"DEAL!"

-🐢-

"Jeno and Renjun, you guys are up!" Announced Jaemin, happily handing the boys a stick of chocolate pocky.

"No fair! We all know that there won't be a trace of that pocky stick left." Donghyuck argued.

Jaemin just smirked, "I never said anything about not allowing sabotage."

Once Jeno heard that he knew he had to act quick. Sticking the pocky stick into his mouth, he pulled Renjun close to him, positioning the pocky stick in front of the elder's mouth.

Renjun quickly complied by sticking the other side of the pocky into his mouth. He would be lying if he said his legs didn't feel like jelly having Jeno this close to him. So, to help with that, he wrapped his arms around the younger's neck.

As Jeno started biting away at the pocky, Donghyuck was about to pounce on them, hoping that their pocky stick will break. But, Jaemin held him back by latching on to his leg.