WITHOUT U

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

donghyuck ends up with mark

gayno and gaymin has kids

chensung sailed.

that ding dong that wanted to get with jisung can suck my cactus.

^^^
a note from the lovely
younghooo
we were at a school
orientation
let's just say we wanted
to jump off a roof

-🐢-

"We leave for 2 hours and they're already making babies up in here! Oh jisoos christ, please forgive us for our sins!" Donghyuck yelled, sitting in his respective seat around the campfire.

"Oh shut up Dongfuck, it's not like you don't fucking fantasize about sucking some Canadian dick." Jaemin retorted, rolling his eyes.

"I-I do not!" His face was as red as his hair.

Mark on the other hand was happily eating his burnt marshmallow, clueless about the fact that they were indeed talking about him.

"Man, where the hell is Chensung? I asked them to get drinks and they haven't been back in a while now." Wondered Jaemin, looking at the two empty seats across from him.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were making out on the kitchen counter at this point." Renjun said, sticking a fresh marshmallow on his skewer.

All of them flinched when the back door slammed open, revealing Chenle in some sunglasses and Jisung behind him pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head.

"I'M HERE AND I'M QUEER BITCHES!" He started strutting towards the campfire area as if he was some super model.

"I don't know him." Jisung stated, following Chenle with the drinks in hand.

The two finally settled down and Jisung started to get out the bottles of soda he had bought. He passed them to everyone, opening up his when he was done.

"Cheers for a good one and a half weeks?" Jeno suggested, raising his bottle.

Everyone then raised their bottles,"CHEERS TO A GOOD ONE AND A HALF WEEKS!"

They drank the sodas happily, not thinking about the odd slight bitter taste it had. Well, they should've worried about it because they were currently...well, drunk.