WE GO UP

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Donghyuck was back at it again with his infamous look: the pastel pink hoodie, basketball shorts, sunglasses, and his mom's stilettos.

Mark was similarly dressed but instead of stilettos, he had on sneakers.

"Hyuck, why the stilettos?" Mark Questioned for the hundredth time.

"If I'm dancing my queen's song, I should be dressed accordingly." Replied the younger, strutting down the sidewalk.

The younger had decided that the punishment wasn't so bad after all. For him at least. He is known as the king of random dance amongst his peers at home and the boys.

Mark on the other hand, yes, he was great at dancing but...this?? He didn't know how he was going to pull it off at all.

Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung followed close behind the two. Taking a bunch of picture for good measure.

Finally, they made it to the parking lot of the supermarket they always went to, to restock on daily necessities. It was mostly vacant due to how late it was, but there were a decent amount of people there.

"You guys ready?" Asked Jisung, connecting the Bluetooth speaker to his phone.

"When am I not ready?" Donghyuck asked back.

"When Mark fucks you up." Replied Jaemin, flashing the latter a cocky smirk.

"I—" he sighed,"I can't even argue with that."

Meanwhile, Mark was just going through the routine in his head to distract him from the total embarrassment he was going to feel after this.

"Let's get it!" And so the song had begun, Donghyuck being the one to lead.

The boys were hooting and hollering at the two, making sure to record all of it.

"YES QUEEN, POP THOSE HIPS!"

A small crowd had gathered around the two as they commotion the boys were making, attracted their attention. It was about 10 people at most, it wasn't much really.

After the song ended, everyone clapped for the two. Donghyuck went ahead and started to bow dramatically while Mark was still trying to catch him breath.

"Thank you! Thank you! You all have been blessed by my presence!" The red head blew out kisses and kept on bowing as Mark was getting second hand embarrassment.