GOOD THING

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Jaemin-hyung what's taking so lo--OH MY JISOOS NO, WHY?! MY EYES! I NEED BLEACH!" Chenle wanted to check up the the elder to see how the process was going, but he didn't expect to see his hyungs eating each other's faces out when he walked into the kitchen.

The two males broke apart their kiss upon hearing the boy screech. Both looked at the chinese male covering both of his eyes and muttering things in chinese. Realizing what happened and what Chenle had witnessed them doing, a rose color started to tint their cheeks.

"Are you guys done yet? I still really want my crepe cake."

Jaemin was the first to snap out of it, gently pushing Jeno off of him and resumed his work.

"Sorry Lele, we didn't mean for you to see that."

Chenle peeked through his fingers and sighed in relief when he saw the two back to normal. Well, kind of. They were still flustered and Jeno was absentmindedly touching his lips while Jaemin seemed like he was in a daze.

The youngest of the three awkwardly left the kitchen after saying that he'll announce his arrival the next time he wants to enter the kitchen.

"Nana?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Can we do that again sometime?"

"S-Sure."

Both hearts were doing flips and cartwheels in their chest. The moment was exhilarating for the two. Sparks flew everywhere and it felt like they were made for each other in that moment.

But something picked at the two. The feeling of incompleteness still lingered in their hearts, and they knew exactly why. They both longed for a certain boy in this house and as well as each other. The boy they longed for though was taken, to their knowledge. He had liked another pair of lucky boys.

-🐢-

"Jisungie, are you okay? You don't look too well." After escaping from the kitchen, he decided to ask Jisung if he wanted to play some games with him. But when he entered the said boy's room, he saw Jisung staring at a small sheet of paper. A look of fear and confusion were plastered on his features.

Upon hearing Chenle, he snapped his gaze up to meet Chenle's.

"H-Hyung!" Jisung panicked and shoved the piece of paper under his pillow, acting as if Chenle didn't see him do so.

The elder's eyes narrowed," Jisung, what are you hiding?"

"Nothing!" He didn't meet the other's gaze, fearing that he'll give in.

"C'mon Jisung-ah! Is it a secret admirer and you're too embarrassed to show me?" Chenle suggested, wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

In actuality, he really wished it wasn't that. He wouldn't know how he'll deal with his feelings then.

Jisung's eyes widened, "How did you know--I mean, what no. I don't have a secret admirer, pfft, please."

Chenle felt himself kind of losing hope at this point. Ever since they had arrived in this villa, people kept getting in-between him and his crush. Starting with Nawon, then just random girls and boys when the whole group was out and about in the town. Of course, Jisung had nicely rejected these offers, but Chenle couldn't help but feel the jealousy eating away at him.

Call him selfish but he wanted Jisung to himself. At the same time, he really did want to be selfish, but he couldn't. He didn't want to force the younger into a relationship with him if the younger didn't want it. Plus, it would totally ruin their friendship that had built up over the weeks.

"You can't fool me mister. I saw that little pink note." Chenle smirked, still wiggling his eyebrows hiding the fact that he was quite hurt.

Jisung bit his bottom lip. He knew he was going to get found out one way or another, but he never expected to be found out this quickly. Sighing in defeat, he pulled out the piece of paper, motioning for the elder to sit down beside him.

Following Jisung's instructions, he sat right by Jisung on his bed. The younger handed the note over to Chenle so he could read it for himself.

After reading through the note, he realized that it wasn't one of those sweet and cute secret admirers.

"This isn't a regular secret admirer is it?"

Jisung shook his head 'no' to confirm Chenle's suspicion.

"Jisung, you know that you can be in serious danger, right?" Chenle asked, concern lacing his words.

"I know. Mark hyung found it when I was trying to look for my hoodie."

"If we need to, I can call up my family butler. He is like a bodyguard anyways and he's a really good friend mine." The elder suggested, offering Jisung a friendly smile to brighten up the mood.

"I don't think that'll be necessary hyung. This person hasn't really done anything but steal my hoodie. Maybe later if it gets really bad?"

"It's better to be prepared than to be sorry later don't you think? Plus, he's not bad at all! His name is Kun by the way. He may act like a mother and all, but he's actually pretty cool. He can stay here for a couple of days to see if this person strikes again." Hearing Chenle be so enthusiastic about his butler made Jisung a bit annoyed.

It made him question if they were really just friends to begin with. Then again, who was he to question Chenle's relationship with Kun? He wasn't his boyfriend or anything, they were just mere friends. Partners in crime. Best buddies. Good ol' chums.

'Oof, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick.'

-🐳-

i want to die
in a ditch
anyone want to join?