DUNK SHOT

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"If you don't shut up they'll hear us and we'll get caught stalk--I mean spying on them!" Renjun whisper yelled, shushing the bickering boys around him.

Jisung had brung Nawon to the place they first met, Rainbow Co. He thought it was a perfect idea. Even though he'd never really dabbled in relationships or love in general, he was thinking maybe Nawon was the one for him.

She's quite flirty, sweet, funny, basically Jisung's ideal type per say.

While they were chatting animatedly, the boys were outside hiding behind a bush near a window that gave them the perfect view of the two.

"I know right? I don't get why parents are like that. They complain about you never helping them and when you offer to help them they say that you won't be able to do it." The female ranted, occasionally taking sips from her hibiscus tea.

"Tell me about it. Oh, and by the way, I never got your birthday." Jisung said, taking a sip from his drink as well.

"I'm an 02 liner. Born in March." She said.

"Really? We're the same age! Only I'm a month older." He smiled smugly as the female whined.

He picked up his fork and sliced a piece of the rainbow crepe cake he ordered. Popping it into his mouth he could recall a scene from not long ago. It was when Chenle had shared the cake with him and somehow got cream on his nose.

He remembered how flustered the elder was when he licked the cream off his finger after wiping it off the elder's nose. Jisung smiled at the thought of Chenle's reddened cheeks. It was just absolutely adorable.

Then a feeling of guilt started to build up in his stomach. He realized how much he had been neglecting his friends lately. Neglecting Chenle, lately.

And all this happened because he was too distracted by some girl.

When the two had first met, they had clicked almost instantly. Jisung felt comfortable with the elder. He felt safe with the boy. Seeming that they were the two youngest and they had similar interests.

"Sungie?" Nawon's voice snapped him out of his thoughts about the older boy.

"Yeah?" He answered, looking up at her.

"Are you okay there? You seem out of it." She asked a worried expression displayed on her features.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just remember something, that's all." He assured her.

After their small date, the two were walking back to Nawon's place, also a villa. Her grandparents were looking after her while her parent went off on a business trip.

As the were walking, the boys were following them a few feet behind them. Watching the two talk casually.

Chenle was near the back of the group, looking from afar. He was indeed jealous, he wouldn't deny that fact. He also almost ran back to their villa when the two started holding hands.

He knew by now that he had developed a crush on the boy. He thought it was just one of those small crushes he could get over easily, but when the younger started neglecting him, he knew it definitely wasn't one of those crushes.

The group had to hide behind another bush since the two had stopped in front of a beige bricked villa.

"Hey, it's been a really nice first date Jisung. I can't wait for you to take me out on another one." She said, smiling at the taller male.

"Yeah, it was. And I can't wait too." He replied, returning the smile.

"Ugh, someone give me the bleach. I need a soul cleanse." Whispered Donghyuck, silently gagging.

Nawon then stood on her tippy toes, closing her eyes and puckering her lips. Just as she was about to kiss him he pulled away.

The female leaned forward but to find nothing. She opened her eyes and realized that Jisung had backed up. Looking at her while rubbing the nape of his neck awkwardly.

"S-Sorry, that surprised me. I didn't mean to ruin the moment." It was strange to Jisung, that when she was coming in for a kiss, he immediately thought about a certain dolphin boy.

It definitely mind fucked him, because he felt like this was wrong. Him going out with Nawon was wrong.

He'd seen in movies and heard from his hyungs back home about the feeling you get when you're with someone you love. A fluttery feeling in your tummy. Your heart beating so fast the you can practically feel it in your throat. Your mind is constantly centered on them and only them. You feel giddy and happy around them.

That's what he thought he felt with Nawon when the two were texting. Even when he got the date that he asked for, something in him screamed that it wasn't right. That something was missing.

"I-It's okay. I get it. It's only our first date and I get that you want your first kiss to be special. Don't worry I'll wait for you Jisungie." She gave him one last smile before skipping into her villa, leaving Jisung in his thoughts.

"Holy fuck, did y'all see that! He isn't as insane as we thought!"

Chenle was oddly overly optimistic about Jisung rejecting Nawon's kiss. But what bugged him was that what made him reject it though?

"Guys he's heading our way duck." Warned Mark, pulling the two closest to him out of sight.

The others did the same hoping a praying the boy didn't see them in the bushes.

"Guys, you can come out now. I know you're behind that bush."

Silence.

The youngest rolled his eyes and walked over to the bush, looking at the group of boys huddled together.

"Guys. I can see you." He deadpanned.

"No. You're just blind." Answered Chenle.

Jisung just sighed shaking his head in disbelief, but hearing the elder's voice made his heart beat just a bit faster than usual.

'Just what exactly is this feeling?'

-🐳-

red velvet's bad boy
eng. ver is gr8
10/10yong would
recommend