PARADISE

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Jisung shoved his phone into his pocket roughly, kind of pissed off at Nawon. He was a bit annoyed at how she was acting, like who was she to claim him as her's?

The boy just sighed, letting go of his pent up anger.

'There's no point in getting mad. I mean, I did kind of lead her on.'

"Jisung-ah, you okay?" The blonde flinched at the sudden voice, who belonged to Chenle.

"Uh, yeah, I'm okay. Just...a bit annoyed."

"How so?"

"Nawon."

Chenle was quite glad when Jisung said that. In his mind, it meant that he still had a chance. It may be slim but he'll take it.

"Yah Dongfuck, I didn't know you tried to act straight for a whole 14 years of your life. How was it?" Mark and Donghyuck were walking at the front of their group, casually making small talk.

"It was hell. Every time I saw a cute guy I had to resist the urge to just stare and squeal at them. Also, my gaydar hadn't developed much so I couldn't decipher which guys was gay or not. And that led to a lot of awkward talks." The red head ranted, making gestures with his hands while talking.

Mark just listened to the boy talk. Just hearing his voice made him feel all soft and gooey on the inside. Yeah, Donghyuck was a full on sass queen that is stocked full of hot steaming tea, but that's what made him so endearing. Well, to Mark at least.

"Have I ever told you how much of a dick my dad was?" Donghyuck questioned his voice softer than before, looking at Mark.

The boy shook his head.

"I'll tell you when we get home and have some private time." He didn't know why he decided to open up to Mark about his dad, but he just felt like letting go of his pent up resentment over his father.

He was finally sharing it with someone, and Mark just happened to be that someone that he trusted with this information.

The boys stopped in their tracks when they heard sounds of adults and children up ahead. There were lanterns hung up in between the street lights, leading to the festival.

"C'mon guys! Let's race, whoever looses has to buy the winners' their choice of food." Suggested Chenle after speeding off.

The others followed in suit, pushing each other out of the way to pass one another.

"I WASN'T READY OH MY GOSHIES!" Renjun yelled, running in last place.

From his point of view, he could see Jaemin in front of him. The boys wasn't that far up ahead so he ran faster to catch up. Renjun was literally right behind Jaemin, but luck wasn't on his side today and he tripped.

He closed his eyes waiting for impact but it never came. He just felt being engulfed in warmth. Jaemin's warmth.

His arms were wrapped around the elder's waist, holding him up in a pretty weird position because Renjun's body was slightly slanted.

Noticing the brunette struggling a bit he stood himself up, brushing himself off.

"S-Sorry about that." Renjun muttered.

"No, it's fine. I wouldn't want anything to happen to that pretty face of yours." Jaemin said, winking at the latter.

Renjun found himself blushing at the younger's comment, heart practically beating out of his chest.

"C'mon, let's go. We're pretty much last anyways, so let's at least arrive in style." Jaemin then intertwined their fingers, and started to lead Renjun towards the festival.

Renjun, being behind by a little, kept staring at their hands. He couldn't help but squeal on the inside.

"Hey Renjun, did you remember anything from last night?" The younger asked, eyes still trained on the sidewalk in front of them.

"Not really. Everything's a bit fuzzy still."

Renjun did remember last night. He remembered everything. He remembered how he felt euphoria just being smothered by both Jaemin and Jeno.

"Look who decided to finally come!" Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes at the two arriving at the entrance of the festival.

"Just be glad that we're paying for your shit, Dongshit." Jaemin replied, stopping in front of the group.

"Okay, so where to first?" Asked Mark.

"How about we split into groups first? So we can travel around this place easier." Chenle suggested.

"Sounds good. So two groups of two and one group of three?" Mark asked, while the others just nodded.

It was obvious who they were grouping or pairing up with so they just said to meet back at the entrance whenever they felt like going home, then the group split up after that being said.

Norenmin were walking near the food stands, taking in a big whiff of the delightful smells. Jaemin and Renjun's fingers were still intertwined and they didn't even notice it.

Jeno had saw that and slightly pouted, so he took initiative and held Renjun's right hand. The elder boy flinched when he felt the sudden contact, but relaxed, realizing it was only Jeno.

"Wah, everything smells so good!" Jaemin exclaimed, jumping a little.

Renjun and Jeno smiled at the younger's excitement. Jaemin's eyes were practically sparkling at the sight of various street foods being cooked and displayed. They all ended up at a spicy rice cake stand with a nice old lady running the stand.

She smiled brightly, handing the boys sample cups of the rice cakes. They let go of each other's hands to get their sample cup, thanking the lady afterwards.

"It's so good! Let's get some." Jaemin squealed, while chewing on the rice cake.

The other two nodded in agreement as the lady behind the stand started preparing their small paper bowls. She then gave them to the boys who thanked her and gave her the amount of money due.

"Thank you! Have a great night boys." The lady bid the boys off who were enjoying the food given to them.

-🐳-

i didn't know how
to end this :/