TRIGGER THE FEVER

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

A week had passed and Nawon and Jisung were practically texting every minute of the day. Even during their weekly campfires, the blonde would have his head buried into his phone.

He's only ever pay attention to the boys when they needed him to do something or when he needed something from them. He basically had dedicated all his time to Nawon, texting or calling her at every chance he gets.

The boys were all concerned by the younger's actions. The most concerned out of all of them was none other than Chenle. He'd try and make Jisung do things with his like play Mario Kart with him or get some ice cream with him, but he was almost always turned down.

Even if he did agree to accompany Chenle, he'd still be on his phone most of the time. Which of course, kind of annoyed the elder. He invited Jisung to spend some time with him not to spend even more time on his phone with Nawon.

The other boys had tried the same thing too, inviting him to do things or whatever but they were either turned down or completely ignored during the activity.

"This is honestly getting out of hand, like I'm fine with him mingling with whoever he wants but this? This is taking it a bit too far." The elder boys were in the living room while Jisung had locked himself in his room once again.

They all were genuinely worried about the younger.

"I've tried to get him to hang out with me a few times but I was either shut down, or he'd agree but be on his phone the entire time." Chenle complained, pouting a bit.

"Fucking hell, if only I could call my mom over she'd be whooping his ass back into reality." Donghyuck was sitting on the couch his legs crossed with his arms propped up on his knees, resting his head on his palms.

"Too bad your mom is all the way in Japan with our moms." Renjun said glumly.

The boys all sighed, not knowing what to do in this dilemma they came across. They were really at a dead end on this one, and it's only the beginning of summer.

Just as Jaemin was about to say something the doorbell rung, making the boys jump.

"Holy mother of--!"

They heard Jisung rushing down the stairs and they immediately rushed to see where he was going. Hiding behind a wall, they saw him open up the door to greet someone. He seemed all nervous and giddy like.

"Don't fucking tell me he invited her over. I swear on my mom's stiletto heels, I will stab that hoe for stealing our baby away from us." Jaemin whispered, his anger evident in his tone.

"Oh hey! I-I didn't think you'd a-actually come." They heard the maknae say.

"Of course I'd come. It's our first date after all."

"LET ME AT HER IMMA MOTHER FUCKING UPPERCUT HER VAGINA--"

"Shut the fuck up, they'll hear you." Renjun hissed, cupping his hand on the younger's mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I'm not prepared at all. Ah, I'll be right back. Make yourself at home. The hyungs should be in the living room." He stepped aside to let Nawon in, and once the boys saw this they scrambled back to the living room whisper-yelling 'abort mission cut a bitch!'.

They all jumped onto the couch getting themselves in the most casual position they could get themselves in. Somehow Donghyuck ended up sitting on Mark's lap, Chenle was awkwardly pinned onto the couch by Renjun, and Jaemin was straddling Jeno who was laying on the couch.

Very casual. Very casual.

Then cue Nawon walking in with her eyes wide open.

"Oh my--I didn't mean to interrupt on your...um...your?" She was a flustered mess, seeing the boys all in weird positions.

"I-I'll just wait in the front." She excused herself and walked back out of the living room awkwardly.

"Really guys? Are you fucking serious?" Said Donghyuck, looking at the other four.

"Bitch look at yourself!" Chenle retorted, sitting himself up when Renjun did.

"Sitting on someone else's lap is normal. Pining someone down onto the couch when your faces are literally centimeters away, isn't. Get your facts straight honey." Donghyuck sassed back, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, I'm gay."

"Hey guys? How do I look?" Stopping in their playful banter, they turned to look at their maknae all dressed up.

"You look hot." Chenle bluntly said, then blushed furiously after he realized what he had said.

Jisung was clad in a dark blue button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and was wearing black skinny jeans paired with casual looking dress shoes.

"What's the occasion Jisung-ah?" Asked Jaemin, acting clueless.

"Well, um...I um...asked Nawon out on a...on a date." His face was slightly pink, showing just how nervous he was.

"You what?"

"I-I was just playing but then it turned out that she thought that I actually meant it. Which I kind of did, but that doesn't matter anymore. She's actually really nice once you get to know her too. And then here I am, taking her out on a date." Jisung explained, face getting redder the more he talked.

"By the way, where is she? I thought she was in here with you guys?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Well you see, she couldn't take our gayness and left to the front of the house." Jeno explained, sitting himself up with Jaemin still on him.

"And this is why I should never question you guys about anything."

-🐳-

my brother is hitting
Mariah Carey's whistle
notes, help