BEAUTIFUL TIME

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"So...your dad is forcing you to marry someone you don't even know?"

Renjun nodded his head sadly.

He had explained his situation to the boys, thinking that it was only fair that they knew. His hands were intertwined with theirs and he absolutely loved this feeling. He'd miss this feeling so much, the feeling of just having the two of them beside him.

"And you can't get out of it at all?"

Renjun shook in head,"My mom is trying her best but I doubt she can get my dad to cancel. Once he has his mind on something, he won't stop until he gets it."

"But what about us?"

"I don't know Jeno. I don't want us to end either...I really love us."

Not knowing what else to say about the topic Jaemin suggested they should go back to him room and watch Mulan, to get their minds off of the issue. Both agreed and were now all snuggled up on Jaemin's bed, watching Mulan.

Renjun was smack in the middle of the two. Jeno's head was leaning on his shoulder and so was Jaemin's. Both of the boys' arms were wrapped around the elder's waist comfortably.

"Junnie, I feel like flying me and Jeno to China just to crash your wedding and announce to the whole hall that you belong to us." Jaemin said out of the blue.

Renjun, now in a decent mood, replied with a chuckle and a light slap on the younger's arm.

"Sure you will, we all know that you're just a broke teenager like the rest of us. Except Chenle. Besides, even if you did, the guards will be too strong for you." Renjun explained.

"Psh, I won against all of you in that arm wrestling match. I think I can beat up some buff legends." Jaemin was smiling cockily, making Jeno slap the top of his head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"I was weakened by my previous opponents, you're not that strong."

"I went against the same amount of people that you did too?"

Jeno huffed,"Renjun, he's bullying me!"

"Nuh uh, he was the one the hit me on the head! I report abuse!"

"Okay, I came over here to have some peace and quite along with some cuddles and Disney movies. Not to have you two bicker like little kids." Renjun pinched the bridge of his nose, regretting his life choices.

But secretly, he was enjoying how utterly adorable they looked when telling on each other. He could never control how fast his heart beats when he's around the two.

"Sorry hyung." The two of them said in unison.

Going back to the movie, the three laid there on the bed, tangled in each other's embrace. Everything felt so right in that moment.