BACK 2 U

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Hyuck, I swear to god if you don't give me my fucking glasses right now, I'll use your favorite Micheal Jackson shirt as fire wood!" Mark yelled, chasing the tan skinned boy around the house.

Mark's worlds made Donghyuck stop abruptly in his tracks, which resulted in the elder crashing into the younger. Both of them fell onto the floor, letting out a groan of pain.

"Why the hell did you stop?" Mark questioned, not really paying attention to their current position on the ground.

"You were going to burn my prized possession you fucktard!" Donghyuck retorted, glaring at the male currently on top of him.

The two then commenced in a staring contest, well, more like glaring contest. It took them a few seconds to realize the position they were in. Donghyuck being the first to notice, immediately broke out into a blushing mess.

Upon seeing the younger's change in features, he scrunched up his eyebrows then realized why exactly Donghyuck was blushing. Mark had Donghyuck pinned onto the floor, arms on both sides of the younger head as he basically straddled Donghyuck.

Muttering a quick apology, he got himself off of the younger and opted for the space beside him. Donghyuck then sat up, replying with an 'it's okay'.

"Why the fuck are y'all on the floor?" Renjun appeared and spotted the two sitting next to each other in a flustered daze on the floor.

"H-Huh? We...um...we--"

"We were just floor watching!" Donghyuck said, saving the elder from a bit of embarrassment.

"Floor watching? What in the fuck is that?" Renjun's face scrunched up in confusion.

"I-It's a popular sport in Jeju where you...watch the floor! It's kinda a patience test basically."

The elder just looked at the red haired boy like he was on some kind of drug, but then just shook it off. It was Donnghyuck after all. The boy was spontaneous in all kinds of ways.

"If you say so? Well, just get to to dining room, Jaemin prepared breakfast." With that, the trio made their way to the dining room.

The delicious smell of pancakes filled the air, making the three drool at the scent. At the table, they saw Jisung setting out the utensils for everyone as Chenle placed down a pitcher full of orange juice.

In the kitchen, Jaemin was placing the final pancakes onto the last plate out of the seven. Jeno went to find the maple syrup, and after struggling for a bit, he found it and cheered quietly at his achievement.

Finally, all the boys sat at the diner table, happily eating the fresh hot pancakes.

-🐢-

Don't ask why Donghyuck had specifically dragged Mark out into town with him. The poor boy just wanted some company whilst exploring more of the place okay? He just happened to be able to drag Mark out and not the others.

So there the two were, currently window shopping in a nearby shopping center. Donghyuck was excitedly pointing at random stuff that were displayed in the windows that perked his interest. He'd even pressed his face against one of the windows as to which Mark responded with, " You don't know how many nasty ass hands and asses that's been on that."

"Mark. Hey Mark. Yo Mark. Mork. Hoe. My bitch. Hey--"

"What do you want Hyuck?" The elder asked, slightly annoyed.

"Who pissed in your fucking cheerios this morning? But either than that, did you bring any money? Cause ya boy is broke as fuck, and he hungry as fuck."

Mark just sighed and nodded. It was Donghyuck after all. Even if he didn't bring his wallet, the boy would probably make him do some dumb street performance to get some money. And he was not about to go rap about chewing gum. Hell no.

So he went prepared.

"Yay! Let's get some ice cream!" Donghyuck cheered as he started skipping towards an ice cream joint, Mark following behind him.

He had to admit, he could never stay mad at the younger. He could try as much as he wants, but he just can't. It's practically impossible. Guess he just has a soft spot for the sun kissed skinned boy.

After getting their desired ice cream flavors, they sat down at a table that was under an umbrella to shield them from the burning gaze of the sun.

"You're so basic Mark." Donghyuck commented, taking a lick from his tutti fruity flavored ice cream.

"What? Vanilla is a great flavor for your information. Also, it's not basic, it's original." The latter remark, taking a lick from his cone as well.

"Bitch, isn't basic and original the same thing?"

"It isn't." Mark assured.

"Uh huh, and I definitely have a crush on you. Pfft, please." Donghyuck didn't realize what had came out of his mouth once he spotted the scarlet color tinting the older's cheeks.

He himself then felt himself heat up.

Mark cleared his throat," Um okay then, and I definitely have a crush on you too."

Donghyuck almost choked on his cone.

"Kidding." Mark added, sliding in a sly smirk to mask his real emotions.

"Bitch! You scared me, hoe I was about to say." Donghyuck acted like he was relieved that Mark denied his feelings for him, but in reality, his heart started to ache a bit.

It was weird he had to admit.

On the other hand, Mark mentally slapped himself a bajillion times. He just had to say that didn't he? Donghyuck clearly doesn't see him that way, so why did he think otherwise?

-🐳-

i know
it's another crappy chappie
school started
so y'all know what that means
updates will be slow
i'll try to update
on the weekends and
maybe on the weekdays
if i have free time
so yeah
sorry for the very dry
chapter