CHERRY BOMB

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Chenle was laying on his bed, blankly looking up at his ceiling.

Number one, he was bored out of his mind.

And number two, he felt very lonely. Typical of a teenager like him.

He's been just laying there in the dark, where the only source of light was the moonlight peaking through his curtains. If only Jisung was there with him, he would feel whole.

But the latter wasn't.

He still remembered the night where they slept in the pillow fort together. It was something Chenle cherished, and the fact that the younger had initiated the cuddles made him feel more elated.

Chenle laid there, imagining what it would be like to actually have Jisung as his boyfriend. They would go on dates, share hugs and kisses, have playful quarrels, it seemed perfect in the elder's mind.

Too bad Jisung didn't feel the same way about him. He was sure the cuddles Jisung gave him was just a friendly gesture, but he couldn't help but imagine that it wasn't just that. That it meant something more than that.

Another thing he had remembered. That kiss.

He mentally cursed at his drunken self. Just what was he thinking? Right. He wasn't.

"Ugh, why am I so stupid! No way in hell would he like me...not a chance." The reality started to settle in.

He didn't even notice the small tears now running down his cheeks.

But when he did, it was kind of too late because someone had just walked in on the mess that is himself.

"Hyung, are you still awake?" It was none other than the latter himself.

He tried to act like he was sleeping but his emotions thought otherwise. The boy started to hiccup while letting out small sniffles.

Jisung instantly felt like something was wrong, and he needed to help Chenle now. Without question, he slid into the boy's room and closed the door behind him. He made his way towards the crying boy who couldn't face the younger.

"Lele-hyung, are you okay? Why are you crying?" He sat himself on the edge of the elder's bed,"If you don't mind me asking that is." He quickly added.

"I-It's noth-ing J-Jisu-ng." Chenle didn't even realize how broken he sounded.

"Oh c'mon hyung, I know something's up. You don't have to tell me but let me comfort you at the most." Jisung placed his right hand on the elder's thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb.