VISION

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

The next night, everyone helped setting up for their small little party they had planned. Laughter  was heard all over they house as the boys were playing around with the decorations. Putting the streamers into each other's hair, playing around with the kazoos they bought, they were pretty much having the time of their lives.

And if you were wondering about the gifts they bought for each other, well. they had decided those gifts were their 'see you soon' gifts. They didn't want to say 'goodbye' gifts because it seemed too depressing, and they wanted to leave on a good note.

Back to the decorating though, Chenle had somehow got his kazoo stuck on his finger.

"Um, guys...help?" Chenle brought up his right hand, perfectly displaying the musical instrument stuck on his index finger.

"Chenle, how in the hell did you get a kazoo stuck on your finger?" Donghyuck asked, looking at Chenle with a 'what-the-actual-fuck' face.

"I don't know!" Chenle exclaimed, shaking his hand violently, trying to get the kazoo off of him.

"Maybe the kazoo is taking its revenge on you since you played that ear rape last time." Jisung suggested, earning a glare from the elder.

Mark, Jeno, Renjun, and Jaemin were busy setting up drinks and snacks in the kitchen, so they weren't even aware of Chenle's crisis. That left Jisung and Donghyuck to deal with him.

"For your information, that was a beautiful rendition. So shut your face Park." Chenle snapped back, still trying to get the kazoo off of his finger.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes,"Ugh, teenagers."

"Says the sevenTEEN year old." Jisung retorted, emphasizing the 'teen'.

"Can you guys stop arguing and start helping me get this kazoo off my finger? Please?"

"Do you guys hear that? I think it's my mans calling for me, gotta blast!" And with that, Donghyuck ran away in the direction of the kitchen, leaving Jisung to help the chinese boy.

Jisung just sighed and shook his head," You're lucky that I love you so damn much." He muttered, walking towards the boy.

What Jisung said wasn't meant to be heard but Chenle heard it very clearly. He decided not to say anything but his ears started to redden.

Jisung took Chenle by the hand and led him to the couch, sitting him down.

"Stay here, I'll get the vaseline." The younger said, he left Chenle to replay what he had said over and over again in his head.

He was so infatuated in his thoughts he didn't even notice Jisung coming back with the container of vaseline and a q-tip. The younger went ahead and sat down next to the boy, then switching his position on the couch to face him.