LIMITLESS

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"We wish for those two boys you're crushing on to snap out of it, and notice how much you like them." The duo said in unison.

-🐢-

"Hey Mark hyung, have you seen my hoodie anywhere? That one hoodie I wear like all the time?I can't seem to find it." The youngest of the group was trying to find his favorite hoodie, but he just couldn't seem to find it.

It was like it had disappeared into thin air.

"Uh, no Jisung-ah. I haven't seen it. Did you leave it in the laundry room or something? Or maybe one of the other's rooms?" Mark suggested, joining in on Jisung's confusion.

The two agreed to search together for the younger's favorite hoodie. Searching high and low for the piece of clothing, and somewhere along the way, Renjun joined in to help them.

"Are you sure you didn't leave it at the cafe or the lake? Did you bring it to the festival?" Renjun questioned, digging through the laundry bin.

"I didn't bring it to the festival and I never took my hoodie off at those places hyung." Jisung answered, looking through the bin with Renjun.

Meanwhile, Mark was still searching around Jisung's room. As he was looking through some of his drawers, he noticed something peaking out from underneath the drawer itself. He grabbed whatever it was and pulled it out.

It was a note.

hello my dearest Jisungie~
if you're reading this, you probably noticed
that your precious hoodie was missing :(
well, i have it
and i won't give it back
for now~ if you can guess
who i am by the
end of this week, you can have your hoodie back
if not then...oh well
you'll just have to see what happens :)

Mark sped out of the room to find the maknae, holding onto the pastel pink sheet of paper in his hands.

"JISUNG! YOU NEED TO READ THIS!"Finding the younger in the laundry room with Renjun, he bursted into the room, shoving the sheet of paper in Jisung's hands.

The younger was fumbling with the paper until he finally got ahold of the darn thing. Straightening it out, he began to read the messy writing on it that was colored in blood red ink. The more he read, the more he felt fear rising up from his stomach.

Who exactly was this and why were they doing this?

He tried thinking about who could the culprit possibly be, but no one came to mind. They definitely know who he is and where he lives. And somehow, they knew about his favorite piece of clothing as well.

The handwriting was definitely not his hyungs' handwriting. Sure, some of the boys' handwriting were messy, but it wasn't to this extent. A smell started to emit from the piece of paper, a faint smell of coffee and sweets.