NEW HEROES

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Mark. Hey, Mark."

"What Hyuck?" Mark groaned, turning to face the pouting male.

"Do you think Chenle is okay? He didn't seem like it when we bumped into him. Plus, he isn't answering our texts." Donghyuck was actually worried for the younger.

For the small amount of time he's known the younger, he knows that Chenle can get lost really easily. He'd be one of those kids who would go into a white van because they said they have EXO merch.

Mark's features softened,"He did seem off. Do you think it's something between him and Jisung?"

"That boy is too whipped for Jisung, it's not physically possible for Chenle to fight with Jisung seriously." Donghyuck reasoned.

"Wait, unless—" Mark started.

"THAT BITCH. PHASE TWO HAS FUCKING COMMENCED. WHERE THE FUC—"

The elder quickly placed his hand on Donghyuck's mouth, sending apologetic looks to the people around them.

"Shush, will you? We're in public."

"But the bitch!" Donghyuck exclaimed, voice now in a whisper.

"I know you want to murder her but, there's no point in you doing it. Jisung will be the one deliver the final blow. So, let's chill out and try to find Chenle."

"I hate how you can be so right at times." The younger grumbled, crossing his arms.

Both boys' phones vibrated in their pockets, signaling a text. Taking out their phones, they found out that Jisung had texted into the group chat.

DREAMIES

CHICKENPWARK
guys, I FOUND THE
DOLPHINNN
SO NO NEED TO WORRY
HE'S IN GOOD HANDS NOW

CHICKENPWARKguys, I FOUND THEDOLPHINNNSO NO NEED TO WORRYHE'S IN GOOD HANDS NOW