GO

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

It was 7am when the sun started to rise in the horizon. Slowly but surely, the sunlight made its way through the sheer white curtains of the living room.

Seven boys remained sprawled in very interesting positions on the floor, quietly snoring away.

Donghyuck was holding onto a certain Canadian boy's leg like a koala to a tree branch. The only bad thing was that Mark's big toe was just a few millimeters away from entering Dongyuck's mouth.

This is why, ladies and gentlemen, we pick our lazy asses up and just go up to our rooms instead of settling for this mess.

Anywhore, not too far from them, Chenle laid on top of Jisung, belly down. From above, they'd look like some uneven plus sign.

Jaemin and Jeno were probably in the least weirdest position. They were basically just cuddling. With Jaemin's head buried into Jeno's chest, while the elder's arms were wrapped around the younger's waist loosely.

And you might be wondering, where the hell is Renjun?

Well he just needed to take a piss.

But before he woke up, he was tangled in between both Jaemin and Jeno. When he woke up, he almost screamed if he didn't have enough control to keep himself from doing so.

Quietly and carefully, he somehow got out of the nomin cuddle dungeon and went to search for a bathroom. Once he was done with his business, he went up the stairs to go find his room.

In the hallways where all their rooms were located, each door had a name on it. One door's name was missing and he guessed that, that room was Donghyuck's.

Renjun's room was the very last room at the very end of the hall. When he opened up the door to his room, everything looked very pristine and nice. Just like the villa itself.

But then, he spotted something that made him scream at the top of his lungs. There was what seemed like a body wrapped in the bed's covers, just laying there on the bed. Splotches of red were peeking through the covers and Renjun just made a run for it. Closing the door behind him.

His bloodcurdling scream wasn't gone unnoticed when the others woke up startled and half asleep.

"What the hell was that?" Jisung asked groggily, his voice much lower than his normal voice.

"That sounded like someone ran over a dolphin." Commented Donghyuck as he tried to rub the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Are you trying to lowkey say you want to run me over, cause that ain't happening any time soon hyung." Replied Chenle, stretching his arms getting a small crack here and there.