SWITCH

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck duck-what?"

Renjun was currently running away from two certain boys because he lost a bet. The bet was that whoever can eat a freshly made takoyaki without opening their mouth, the loser or losers had to grant the winners, or winner, one wish by the end of the night. The poor boy thought that the takoyaki can't possibly be that hot.

Oh, wasn't he wrong.

Both Jeno and Jaemin ate it with no problem, but went Renjun started to chew on it, it felt like he was eating fresh magma. He lost the bet almost immediately, as he spat back out the takoyaki. Once he realized the evil looks on both Jeno's and Jaemin's faces, he knew he had to run.

So, that's what he did. He was quite glad about the humongous crowds at the festival. With his small lanky stature, he was an expert hider. Well, at least he thought he was.

He found himself hiding in one if the restrooms in a nearby corner store. Locking himself in one of the stalls, he just sat on the toilet on his phone. Turning his phone onto do not disturb mode, he was going to wait out the night. Because no way in hell will he grant a wish for those two. Who knows what creepy kinky shit they might ask for? Renjun wanted none of that.

DREAMIES

BABANANA
RENJUNNIEEE!
COME OUT COME
OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE

MOOMINENTHUSIAST
OVER MY DEAD BODY

NONOJAM
NANA I THINK
HE WENT TO THAT
CORNER STORE WE
PASSED

MOOMINENTHUSIAST
I'M NOT THERE

BABANANA
he's definitely
there

MOOMINENTHUSIAST
NO I'M NOT
GO BACK
I'M NOT THERE

-🐢-

Jaemin and Jeno were casually looking through the store for the elder male when a pair of girls approached them. The two females walked up to the two of them all shy like.

One of the girls stepped up to the two,"H-Hey, me and my friend were wondering if you two are willing to hang out with us sometime."

"U-Um..."Jaemin just glanced at Jeno, motioning to say something since he didn't know what to say.

"I mean, we don't have to hang out. A double date would be fine." The girl added slyly.