SUN & MOON

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Fuck. The handwriting doesn't match but whatever was used to write this does? This doesn't make any sense? My mitochondria is malfunctioning." The red head ruffled his hair in frustration.

After Jisung completed phase one of 'Operation Cut A Bitch 2.0', they all headed back to match up the evidence. They were back in the living room on the couch surrounding the picture filled coffee table.

Chenle was just playing around with his cup sleeve when he spotted something on the inside of it. With furrowed brows, he teared the sleeve open to reveal the red writing.

tick tock
your time is almost up
watch your back bitch

Jisung noticed the elder looking a bit spooked, so he leaned in closer to see what he was looking at. Upon reading the note on the inside of the sleeve, his eyes widened to the size of saucers.

The others started to notice the two's shocked state and stared at the two questioningly.

"Why do y'all look like you've just heard Winwin-hyung getting lines?"

Chenle just simply set the sleeve down on the table for everyone to see.

"I SWEAR, THIS BITCH BETTER BOK BOK THE FUCK UP CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO CAWCAW HER ASS TO GN-Z11—"

"Calm down Nana. We'll cawcaw her ass some other time. Right now we have to protect Lele." Jeno put a hand over Jaemin's and gave him a peck on the cheek as reassurance.

"What the fuck? When were y'all a thing?" Questioned Donghyuck, looking at the two.

"Since we got here—just kidding. We're not a thing, yet." Jaemin answered, muttering the last part under his breath.

"Then why the fuck—?"

"Don't act like you don't try to kiss seagull brows over there but get rejected cause he claims that he 'hetero'." The caramel haired boy retorted.

"Oh fuck off Nana." Donghyuck let out a huff and crossed his arms.

Jaemin just rolled his eyes, smiling at the elder boy. He knew how much he liked Mark, it was just kind of sad to see Mark aware of them too but not taking action on it.

Renjun and Jeno saw how Jaemin looked at Donghyuck, a look of fondness but a bit of sadness adorned the younger's features. They knew Jaemin had no romantic interest in the red head but what can they say? They wanted the younger all to themselves.