SUMMER 127

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!"

"Ew, no. I don't you guys tainting my villa." Chenle's face scrunched up in disgust at the red head's suggestion.

Jeno snorted,"You act like you know about everything that happens in this house."

Silence.

"What? Am I not right?" He gave the other six a matter-of-factly look.

"Okay then...How about we don't do the wack wack and just have confession time instead? Time to let go." Renjun suggested.

"Damn. This is why Renjun-hyung the Master Shi-Fu of the Dreamies. He's wise, but he won't mind kicking your sorry asses." Donghyuck said.

"So is it a yes?" Jisung asked, still a bit confused.

"Yup. Now someone go down stairs and down a soda bottle or something."

-🐢-

In the end, all of them just split up a bottle of coke out of the seven of them. They were currently in Chenle's room, as his was the most spacious.

All of them formed a circle on the carpeted floor. Jaemin going ahead and placing the bottle in the center of the circle, spun the bottle and sat back down in his spot.

The bottle spun and spun, slowly slowing down to land on Mark. The other side of the bottle landed on Donghyuck, who was feeling his heart rate speed up.

Smirking and giving the two looks, the rest of them shoved a protesting Donghyuck into the closet first. Mark was just as reluctant but knew he couldn't win against five of them. So he just voluntarily walked in on his own.

The door closed with a slam as both Mark and Donghyuck stared at each other.

"So...um, got any confessions?" Mark asked, rubbing the nape of his neck, averting his gaze somewhere else.

"Um well, let's see. I was the one who put mustard in Chenle's shampoo that one time. I skinny dipped in the pool while y'all were out a few days ago. I stole Jaemin's fluffy Kumamon socks and still haven't returned them, I don't plan to by the way. I was the one who set Jeno's alarm to Jaemin saying 'DOTORI' on repeat. I also replaced the Advil pills with laxatives, that's why Jisung was in the toilet for so long on Sunday. What else did I do? Oh yeah, I might or might not have accidentally shrunk half of Renjun's clothes while washing them."

Mark was at a loss of words. This boy was truly a recipe for disaster.

"H-How about me? You must've done something to me too right?" The elder took a seat on the floor where Donghyuck was already seated.