WALK YOU HOME

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

The sun was setting when the 7 lads were sat around a campfire in the backyard of the villa. All of them had claimed a chair, bringing along their pillows and blankets. Along with ingredients for s'mores as well.

Each and every one of them had a long metal skewer so they can roast their marshmallows.

"Ok hoes! This ain't no campfire without a campfire song!" Announced the brown haired boy, pulling out a guitar from behind his chair.

"But what song will we sing anyways?" Jisung asked, popping a gooey marshmallow into his mouth.

"How about that one song? Walk You Home? It sounded like a good campfire song, does everyone know it?" Everyone nodded except Jaemin.

"Well, we can sing it and when you get a feel for it, why not join in?" Suggested Chenle, taking a bite out of his marshmallow as well.

"Sounds good. Sure, why not?"

Donghyuck then strummed the guitar a few times, tuning the instrument when needed. He cleared his throat and strummed the first few chords, singing the ad libs then started sing the first part of the song.

Then, Jeno came in.

Then, Renjun.

Then, Chenle.

Then, for the second chorus, everyone joined in. Singing along to the sweet sounding lyrics about young love.

In the middle of it, Jisung had started recording them all singing so he could send it to his mom later. This was a memory all of them would hold close to their heart.

Just sitting around the campfire and enjoying each other's company while sharing something they all enjoy.

Their love for music.

-🐢-

TIRED OF OUR SONS BS™

SASSWITHCLASS named the
conversation "OUR SONS SOUND
LIKE DYING SEALS"

OUR SONS SOUND LIKE DYING SEALS

THEONLYSANEONEHERE
you've got to be
kidding me

MISTASTEALYOGRILL