DRIPPIN'

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

(EHEM,UM...SOME SINFUL NOMIN
AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.
IF SOMEONE CAN SEND OVER SOME
HOLY WATER, THAT'D BE VERY APPRECIATED)

It was only a couple days before summer ends. A day everyone was dreading. A day everyone pretty much despised, but there was nothing they could really do about it. Unless of of them owned some kind of time machine or something.

The boys decided they should go to Rainbow Co. one last time before they leave. For memories sake. They really hope Nawon wasn't there today because they did not need her irrelevant self ruining their 'family time'.

Upon entering the shop, they all kept an eye out for the female.

"Phew, I don't think she's here today." Donghyuck said, sitting himself down in the booth.

The others followed in suit and eventually filled up the booth. Knowing what they wanted already, they called over the waiter.

"Hello! My name is Domin. Welcome to Rainbow Co. where the gays couldn't get any gayer. How may I help you lovely gents today?" The waiter had on a bright smile, holding onto a macaron shaped notepad and a pastel purple pen.

Instantly, everyone cracked a smile at the waiter's fun introduction.

The boys placed their orders as Domin wrote down each of them on his notepad, then running it over with them to make sure everything was correct.

"Ok, your order will be out shortly! I would also like to ask if you guys want to take a polaroid here? We're doing something special this week since it's almost the end of summer break for everyone. We take a total of two photos, one to hang on our cork board over there and one for the customers to take home with them." Domin explained, pointing at a large cork board across the cafe, filled with numerous polaroids.

"You guys want to take one?" Mark asked to the group.

They replied with a simple nod.

"Ok then! Once your order is out, I'll get the camera and snap a pic for you guys." After that was said, the waiter left, going back behind the counter.

"Now that's a good waiter. Supports the gays and is super friendly! If Nawon were like that, I might've befriended her." Jaemin said, pointing at the male who was busy placing fresh pastries in the glass case.

"Agreed." They said in unison.

After a bit of waiting, their orders were brought out. The male placed each order down before pulling out his polaroid camera.

"Okay, are you gays--uhm guys, ready? Sorry, a slip of the tongue. I call my group of friends that a lot."

"No it's all good! We call each other that too." Jeno reassured, giving the boy his famous eye smile.