WAKE UP

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Hey, isn't that your boyfriend lover there?" The silver haired female asked, nudging her friend.

"Huh?" Nawon turned around to face her friend then followed to where her friend was pointing.

There she spotted the familiar tall blonde male standing next to a shorter blond male. Her brows furrowed when she realized he was with the dolphin boy.

After their conversation, she was beyond pissed. Just friends? She thinks the fuck not. She sure as hell wasn't giving up on him. Oh hell no. All she has to do is get rid of who he likes now and he'll be all her's.

In her mind, it seemed like the perfect plan. The moment she laid eyes on the boy in the shop, she knew they were destined to be together. Fate was just saying that, 'if you want it, fight for it'. That's why it had put this obstacle in her way.

But, everything will be in her favor in the end. She just knows it.

"Um, Nawon, are you alive?" She snapped out of her thoughts when her friend, Jiae, started snapped her fingers in front of the girl's face.

"Y-Yeah."

"Are you going to go talk to him or something? I can just go find my the others if you wanna spend time with him alone." Jiae suggested.

"I'll do that." With that, Jiae left the girl, going to find the group of friends they originally came with.

Nawon made her way through a crowd to reach Jisung, who was in front of a game booth with Chenle.

"Jisungie! I want the dolphin plush, can you get it for me? I can't aim for shit and I really want that dolphin." Chenle asked, pouting a bit.

Jisung couldn't say no to him. The boy was literally making him bust the fattest uwu, he couldn't help but squish the shorter's cheeks.

"Okay, cutie." Chenle blushed at the nickname he received, but he wasn't complaining.

About a few feet away from them stood Nawon. She was glaring daggers at the shorter male, practically burning holes into his soul. Was this the obstacle fate has given her?

'Bullshit. He's choosing a guy over me?'

She scoffed at the thought. What was so special about him anyways. From what she recalled, the boy was loud as fuck. Annoying and obnoxious at that.

She decided to greet the boys.

"Hello there!" Her sudden loud greeting made Jisung miss his shot.

"What the hell man? Couldn't you wait after I made the shot?" Jisung whipped his head around to see her, smiling brightly at him as if she did absolutely nothing wrong.

Jisung was wearing an annoyed face, mad at the fact that she made him loose his train of thought. Just when he was having the time of his life with Chenle, she just had to come in and ruin it.

"Hello Jisungie!" She greeted agin, completely ignoring Chenle's presence.

"What do you want?" He asked bluntly.

"You did say I can join you and the boys so, that's what I'm doing." She replied, still with the same smile on her face.

Jisung mentally slapped himself. Why did he even offer that option, curse him for being so nice at times. If only he knew that he was going to have some alone time with Chenle, he wouldn't have said anything.

The taller glanced at the elder boy, silently asking if it was okay if she hung around. Chenle wanted to say no, he wanted to say that he minded. He wanted to say a lot of things but if Jisung wants this, then he'll let him have it. But little did Chenle know, Jisung was hoping that he'd say no too.

"I don't mind." Chenle said cooly, masking his real feelings.

"You heard him. Now can you shush, I need to concentrate." Jisung said, turning back to the game, grabbing his last ball.

"Can you win a plush for me too Jisung-oppa?" Jisung almost threw the ball at the girl.

'What the actual fuck? What's up with the random oppa bomb?'

Jisung just ignored her and focused on the stacked up milk bottles. Taking his aim, he threw the ball, making the stack of bottles come crashing down. The boy started jumping up and down at his achievement, happy that he could make Chenle smile.

The clerk handed over the plush Jisung wanted and he smiled happily, giving it to the chinese boy who's eyes lit up at the sight of the plush.

"THANK YOU JISUNG!" Chenle took the plush and started hugging it.

Jisung was melting at the sight. Who was this angel and what did he do to deserve to be in his presence?

Nawon huffed. She saw the way Jisung was looking at the older male, and she hated it. Absolutely despised it. Jisung never looked at her like that. Rolling her eyes, she just left. But she was definitely going to have Jisung to herself by the end of summer. She swore to herself that she will.

-🐢-

Wanting to get away from the loud sounds of the festival, Mark and Donghyuck went into a grove near the festival. Where it was more quiet and serene. Where the night sky was littered with shining stars, lighting up the dark grove.

The duo was sitting on a bench farther into the grove, where it was more secluded and quiet. They were just talking about random subjects like how much they despise school, and how dumb Mark was for having a 1.5 GPA.

"Y'know what screw it, I'm just going to tell you now."

"Tell me what?"

"Tell you about my dad. We were already dipping into the depressing topics so why not just talk about now." Donghyuck was a bit nervous about discussing what his father had done to him in the past, but he knew he had to talk about it sooner or later.

Mark just nodded, urging the boy to start talking.

The red head exhaled," So, where should I start?"

-🐳-

nct is stressing me
out more than school
is going to
someone send help