TOUCH

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Jisung was scanning through the wide selection of stores in the mall complex. Then a store caught his eye. The store was mostly colored white, the only color being the products they sold.

He walked in, making an electric bell go off, signaling his arrival. His eyes traveled to their wide selections of plushies big and small.

"Hello, Welcome to 'Pink Coco'! Do you need any assistance?" A voice chirped.

Jisung turned his head to face the voice, who turns out to be the one person he did not want to bump into.

"Oh? Jisung, fancy seeing you here." Her smile grew.

"Oh hey, Nawon. I thought you worked at Rainbow Co. Did you get fired?" Maybe the last question was harsh, but all he wanted to do was find a present for Jaemin and get out as soon as possible.

"Oh no! I still work there. I just work here too. I alternate days. One day at Rainbow, and one day at Coco." She explained, unfazed by his question.

"Ah okay—"

"By the way, are you here by yourself?" She cut him off.

"I'm here with the hyungs." He answered, trying to get away from her to look at the plushies.

"Oh, is that Chinese boy with you?" Jisung's ears perked up once she said that.

"That Chinese boy has a name you know. His name is Zhong Chenle." He said, quite harshly too.

Nawon sensed that she has struck a cord and internally smirked. So it was Chenle. All she has to do now is somehow split the two apart.

Coincidentally, Chenle happened to be passing by the store, just window shopping at the moment. He knew Renjun loved Moomin, so of course he's going to get the elder something Moomin themed.

He spotted a store named 'Pink Coco'. He saw the many assorted plushies and thought that there had to be a Moomin plush in there somewhere.

As he approached the store, he noticed a familiar tall figure. A smile grew on his face.

"JISU—" His eyes grew wide at the sight in front of him.

Nawon was kissing Jisung. On the lips. Her grip was tight and Jisung tried to get out, which he succeeded in.

Pulling away, he wiped at his lips furiously.