BABY DON'T STOP

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

With the same florescent blue hue and twinkling fireflies, the cave behind the waterfall held a special places in the boy's hearts. It held so many special memories, every single one of them will forever remember this place as the place is where it all started.

The start of new friendships. The start of new love.

The boys were huddled around the small pond, all wrapped in a towel. Just talking about random things.

"When do you guys think phase two of 'Operation Cut A Bitch 2.0' will commence?" The youngest questioned, genuinely curious about it.

"Whenever the bitch feels like attacking I guess." Donghyuck replied, tiredly leaning on Mark's shoulder.

"Since we're on the topic of depressing things, we only have two weeks left before we all go back to our normal boring ass lives." Jaemin pointed out, sighing.

"WE ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS LEFT?" Chenle bolted up from Jisung's lap, eyes wide.

Jaemin nodded wistfully.

"But--but, I-I can't just leave you guys!" The boy looked like a kicked puppy, eyes brimming with fresh tears. "You guys mean so much to me...you have no idea."

The thought of not having the six boys by his side broke his heart. It felt like loosing his sister all over again. He couldn't bear loosing more important people in his life. One was already tough enough, but six?

At this point, Chenle felt hot tears sliding down his rosy cheeks. Unable to imagine a world about these boys struck a cord within the boy. He bit his bottom lip to prevent it from quivering so much.

Jaemin felt like throwing himself off a cliff. He just had to bring that fact up didn't he?

The elder boy made his way over to Chenle, sitting down in front of him.

"Chenle-ah, you know we can always call, text, and FaceTime right?" Jaemin said, trying to brighten up the boy's mood.

"B-But it's not the same!" Chenle swallowed the lump in his throat, still sniffling.

"I know, I know. I'm sad too y'know? This summer...it was definitely something. I met six amazing boys who make me feel so so happy every time I'm with them. It sucks that we don't live near each other, it really does. Just know we're always right here," Jaemin pointed at the younger's heart. "We'll always be in your heart, Lele-ah."

"NANA-HYUNG!" Chenle broke out in ugly sobs as he latched himself on the older boy, giving him a bone crushing hug.

Jaemin responded by wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, rubbing circles into his back.

The scene made the other boys start crying too. It was true though. Two weeks, and they'll be split up. Who knows when they'll be able to meet again?