FIRETRUCK

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

The next day the boys woke up groaning in pain. But the first to wake up was Donghyuck, and his head was pounding.

"Oh my god, did I let a truck drive over my head or something? Fuck." The red headed male sat up groggily, hand on his head.

"I'd gladly be the driver of that truck."

His head snapped up to see the last person he wanted to see him in this situation. His mom.

She was sitting on the couch with Jisung's head on her lap. The boy was sleeping peacefully, curled up into a ball.

"Mom?"

"No, I'm TY Track." His mom retorted rolling her eyes,"You have some explaining to do mister. But first, go wash up you smell like dog shit. The medicine is in the cupboard in the bathroom, and I'll start preparing hangover soup for you guys."

Yuhyun took a throw pillow nearby and carefully replaced her lap with the pillow, patting Jisung's head gently.

"I honestly feel like you like Jisung more than me." Donghyuck muttered, untangling Mark's arms around his waist then standing himself up.

"Everyone likes Jisung more than you, now go. I'll take care of the others when they wake up."

Then it occurred to him, why was him mom even here? Wasn't she supposed to be in Japan?

"Question. Why aren't you in Japan?"

His mom sighed,"Yonghwa got really sick and we had to go home because they didn't let her in the hospital there. And don't ask how she got sick, it's a story not worth telling again."

"Okay then, I won't ask."

Donghyuck then left, going up to his room to freshen himself up. Which was a hassle because he felt like bashing his head into the wall like every five seconds.

Downstairs, while Yuhyun was preparing the soup, the doorbell rung. Making her stop in her tracks to go get the door.

Opening the door, she was greeted by a shocked strawberry brown haired female.

"Oh, hello. Are you one of the boy's friends?" Yuhyun asked, slightly cocking her head to the side.

"U-Uhm, yes! Well, girlfriend but yeah." She answered, acting all shy when saying the last part.