MY FIRST AND LAST

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"WELCOME HOES, IT'S YOUR BITCH LEE DONGHYUCK!" The male started strutting out of the garage once he kicked a roll of red carpet out in front of him.

Each stride was full of confidence as the boy sung along to the song, hitting every high note and ad lib correctly.

It was an interesting choice in outfit Donghyuck chose. But it was Donghyuck, and you bet he was going to strut his stuff no matter what the hell he's wearing,

Everyone was so shocked. The mothers were less shocked because they kind of expected this from Yuhyun's son.

"Yup, that's definitely Yuhyun's alright." Assured Renjun's mother.

On the other hand, the boys were speechless.

"Don't tell me that's..." Mark started.

"I'm pretty sure he is." Jaemin answered, still staring at the confident boy.

Once the song was finished, Donghyuck struck a final pose, a split. And that split left everyone's mouth ajar.

Dusting himself off after standing back up, he spoke back into the mic.

"I know I know, I'm amazing. But seriously, get your asses in here. It's getting late." Then with that, the boy just strutted back into the house.

"Well...wasn't that something."

The mothers of the boys all bid them farewell as they got back into their cars and drove off.

"Hey, at least we got a show. Sure, it was shocking but I think having him around would make things much more interesting." Said Mark optimistically.

"True that. Let's just hope he doesn't do that a 3am." Commented Jisung as he pulled his luggage along.

Upon entering the villa, all of the boys gaped at the interior. They were all basically Donghyuck 2.0 right now except for Chenle.

"Took y'all long enough. I was so tempted to just lock you guys out there." Donghyuck was sprawled on the large 'L' shaped couch in the living room the boys entered.

"Well hello to you too." Jeno said sarcastically.

"Uh huh. Okay, I actually wanted to play some 'get to know each other' games before we get to bed. So any suggestions?" Asked the honey skinned boy, sitting up.