NEO GOT MY BACK

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Operation Markhyuck is a go! I'll drag Donghyuck to go out grocery shopping and talk to him about his mans, and then, I'll talk to Mark when you guys are distracting Donghyuck. Everybody good?" Jaemin quickly explained as the two said males weren't down for breakfast yet.

Everyone nodded, ready to get this operation started.

"Morning losers." Everyone turned to the raspy voiced Donghyuck, who was rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Hyuck!" Jaemin replied a bit too excitedly.

"What's for breakfast today Nana?" Donghyuck took a seat between Jeno and Chenle, then grabbed onto the pitcher full of juice and poured himself a cup.

"Just seaweed soup and some rolled eggs." Jaemin replied.

"Ah, okay. Thank you for the food." The red head then began to dig in, not even noticing another person entering the kitchen.

"Oh, Mark! Come join us while everything's still hot." At the sound of the latter's name, Donghyuck immediately stood up.

The loud scraping of his chair cause all eyes on his.

"S-Sorry, I don't feel so good." He then hastily excused himself from the kitchen, leaving a hurt Mark.

"I...I don't feel quite hungry right now. Maybe I'll just eat later." Mark then left the kitchen, but Jaemin decided to chase after him.

"I guess I'll be starting with Mark instead." Jaemin muttered loud enough for the table to hear.

The other's sent worried looks at the direction of the male who just left the room. Jaemin places down his chopsticks and stood up, trailing behind Mark.

"Do you guys think they'll be okay?" Questioned the youngest.

"Knowing our Nana, he's got this under control." Jeno stated confidently.

-🐢-

"Hyung! Wait up!"

Mark had walked out of the house. Deciding fresh air was what he needed at the moment.

Upon hearing the younger male call out to him, he stopped in his tracks. Letting Jaemin catch up to him.

"Hey Nana, sorry for walking out and not eating the food you made. It's just because—"