MY PAGE

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"This some good ass cake, like shit!" Donghyuck commented, stuffing his face with the sweet confectionary.

Whilst the boy was chewing happily on his piece of cake, Mark took his spoon and stole a piece, popping it into his mouth.

"Wah~ it is!" When Donghyuck realized that a piece of his cake was missing, he immediately grabbed a plastic spoon and took a big scoop from Mark's sundae.

"Bitch! You did not just steal from my ice cream."

"Well bitch I did. You stole some of my cake, so it's only right if I stole some from you." Reasoned the male, sticking the spoon into his mouth afterwards.

While the two boys bickered, Chenle and Jisung were happily sharing their cake. Moaning in delight after every bite.

"Oh my god, I could probably eat a whole truck load of these." Chenle said, sticking another piece into his mouth.

Jisung snickered when he noticed some cream on the boy's nose.

"What are you laughing at? Do I have something on my face?" He asked, wiping at his mouth and cheeks.

Jisung chuckled at his hyung's cuteness,"Hold still. I'll get it."

Chenle held still while Jisung leaned in towards his face. The distance immediately made Chenle blush, avoiding eye contact with the younger.

Jisung then wiped the cream off with his index finger, sticking it into his mouth afterwards.

The elder male was a blushing mess by now, and the other boys definitely noticed this and send wiggling eyebrows and winks his way.

"Y-Yah! Why'd you eat the cream?"

"It would be a waste of food if I just wiped it onto my napkin." Jisung answered, picking up his fork again and slicing himself another piece of cake acting like nothing happened.

"Aw, I wanna do that too." Whined Jaemin, as he stuffed another spoonful of shaved ice into his mouth.

"Here." Jaemin turned to his right to see Jeno dab some of the cream on his cheesecake onto the corner of his mouth.

Everyone was shocked by the sudden confidence Jeno had gained. Donghyuck even dropped the fork he was holding.

Jaemin just smirked and leaned in towards the elder's face, pressing his lips onto the corner of Jeno's mouth. Licking off the cream then pulling away.