7.6K 485 416

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!"

The sounds of chopsticks clinking against the metal pot was heard throughout the dining room, as everyone reached in to get their portion. Everyone was hungry, and seven chopsticks in one pot?

It was a disaster waiting to happen.

"BITCH THAT'S MY NOODLE!"

"FUCK OFF, I AIN'T GONNA PULL NO LADY AND THE TRAMP BULLSHIT!"

"SUCK A CACTUS HYUNG! MAKNAES FIRST!"

"WHO SAYS YOU FUCKING ZYGOTE?!"

"I SAID SO YOU OLD HAG!"

Long story short, if it involves food, you bet World War III is going to happen for sure. Ain't no doubt about it.

But, eventually, everyone got what they wanted and were eating their food happily. That was until one of their phones started to ring, playing out Red Velvet's Power Up.

Renjun abruptly stood up, cheeks tinted with a bit of pink," Sorry, I'll go get that."

Jeno and Jaemin cooed at Renjun's adorable pink cheeks whilst the others either were laughing at him, or singing along to his ringtone.

The second eldest removed himself from the dinner table, going outside into the front. His mom was calling.

It was quite rare for his mom to call him, she'd usually text him.

"Hello?"

"Renjun! Honey, how are you doing?"

"I'm...I'm doing good. Wait, mom, why are you in such a good mood? You don't usually call me Honey." Renjun was confused. He already noticed two signs that something was up, so what could it possibly be?

He heard a sigh over the phone.

"Why do you have to be so observant Renjun?"

"I don't know, I got it from you?"

"Alright, alright, you caught me red handed. To tell you the truth, I don't know how you'll take this Jun. I really don't, and it kind of scares me."

"Mom...what are you trying to say?"

Another sigh was heard.