ANGEL

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"What do you think? Do you like it?"

Both Jeno and Jaemin were in Renjun's room, presenting the boy with the moomin pajamas they had bought for him.

"Y-You guys bought this? For me?" Renjun couldn't believe it.

His crushes, thought about him. Him!

"Yeah! We heard you liked moomin and when we were out, I saw this. Cute isn't it? I bet it'd look cuter on you though." Jaemin's comment made the elder blush.

It didn't go unnoticed by the other two as they were cooing at his cuteness.

"Try it on already!" Jeno passed Renjun the pajamas only to have the elder stare at the piece of clothing.

It was definitely a bit too big for him, but he'll make it work. He was going to take off his top, but then stopping realizing that the other two boys were still there.

"U-Um, can you g-guys turn around for a m-moment?"

"Why? We're all guys. No need to be shy Junnie-ah." Jaemin said, a smirk adorning his features.

"Aish, just let the boy live Nana. He doesn't need your horny, big dick energy ass telling him what to do right now." Jeno forced Jaemin to turn around with him, facing the wall instead of Renjun.

On the other hand, Renjun quickly changed into the pajamas, yelping every now and then because he almost tripped trying to put on the pants. Once he was done, he looked at himself in the full body mirror behind him.

The top was a short sleeved pajama top, colored pastel blue with the moomin character decorated all over. Same goes for the shorts. Since the whole attire was a bit too big for his small frame, he had to pull the draw strings on the shorts out a ridiculous amount before it sat on his waist perfectly. The top was another problem.

Even though he had buttoned up all of the buttons, his collarbones were still in full view as well as part of his shoulder blades.

"Are you done yet? I'm going to turn around now!" Announced the caramel haired boy, quickly turning around and gaping at the sight of Renjun.

Jeno turned around too. He was going to turn Jaemin back around and scold him for turning around too early, but he halted in his tracks at the sight of the elder boy.

"Oh wow. Um...wow."

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Jaemin practically pounced onto the elder, knocking them both down onto the carpeted floor.