RUNNING 2 U

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Light was peaking through the curtains, onto the faces of the two youngest males in the house. After comforting Chenle, Jisung was too lazy to go back to his room so he just slept in Chenle's room for the night.

The two were all tangled up in each other, Jisung's arms were loosely wrapped around the elder's head, which was buried in his chest. Chenle was full on koala mode, hugging onto the younger's torso, legs tangled with Jisung's.

With the sunlight hitting his eyes, Jisung slowly started to wake up. His eyes cracked open, squinting at the bright light.

So he opted to look down to where Chenle was still asleep, looking absolutely peaceful and angelic. Jisung melted at the sight.

He didn't even notice the small smile appearing on his face as he ran his fingers through the boy's blonde locks. If he could, he would gladly wake up to the sight of the elder everyday.

But he was taken by some other dickhead that doesn't even acknowledge his feelings.

Then again though, who said he couldn't make Chenle fall for him instead?

Who said he didn't already fall for you, dumbass?

'Ok then, that's my goal. To get Zhong Chenle to fall for me by the end of summer. Perfect.'

He was so deep in thought, he didn't even notice that the elder had woken up. Chenle on the other hand was loving the attention he was receiving.

"Good morning Jisung-ah." He greeted, morning voice evident.

Jisung flinched, surprised," O-Oh, morning to you too." He quickly untangled his fingers from Chenle's hair, making the elder whine.

"Yah, that felt nice. Keep on doing it." He manually took Jisung's free hand and laid it back in his head.

"I'm not your maid Chenle hyung."

"So?"

Jisung just sighed and continued to card through Chenle's hair, he knew he couldn't win in an argument with the elder anyways so what's the point?

"Thank you."

"For what hyung?"

"For comforting me last night. It really helped, so thank you."

"No problem hyung, anything for you."

-🐢-

The two finally decided to get out of bed, Chenle being the first one to do so. He walked into the bathroom not expecting the various photos taped onto his mirror.

They were photos that he took of the others and himself. Some were pair photos and such but here's the thing, in every photo, his face was marked over with red ink that created an 'x'.

His eyes widened, running right back into his room where Jisung was sitting up on his bed rubbing his eyes.

"Jisung!" His voice was filled with fear.

"What is it hyung?" He looked up to see Chenle looking like he'd seen a ghost.

"M-My bathroom m-mirror. J-Just come and take a look for yourself!" Chenle hastily pulled Jisung out of bed, dragging him to his bathroom.

"What's wrong hy—" He cut himself off upon seeing the mirror covered in photos.

His eyebrows furrowed up and he took one of the photos off of the mirror. It was a picture of both him and Chenle, but Chenle's face was repeatedly ex'd out by a red marker.

He turned the photo around and coincidentally, there were words written in the same blood red ink as the other note he had received. It was also the same handwriting.

I did say that things
were going to happen
didn't I?

"Fuck. They really aren't playing." He muttered, feeling his fear sky rocket.

On every photo, Chenle's face was the only one ex'd out. Jisung knew exactly what that meant. Whoever this person is, they were out to get Chenle. And he wasn't about to let the boy get hurt, hell no. Over his dead body.

"I-Is it that same person who sent you the last note?" Chenle question, taking a look at the messy handwriting on the back of the picture.

"I'm pretty sure. The handwriting and everything seems the same. But why would someone do this? Who would do this?" The last question stuck in both of their minds.

"Jisung, I really think we should call over Kun-hyung. I texted him about it just incase and he said he was cool with it."

Jisung felt a tinge of jealousy running through his system at then mention of the elder's name. He knows that all Kun was to Chenle was a big brother, but he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of their bond.

'Now's not a time to be jealous you dimwit!'

"No, let's not bother him. I'm pretty sure he has other things to do. I'll just protect you myself. I mean I'm already here, might as well." Jisung wasn't thinking. He really wasn't. Call him selfish, but he really wanted his plan to work. With Kun taking up most of Chenle's attention if he were to come would leave him at a disadvantage.

"You would really do that Jisung?" Chenle was yet again shocked. Was this really the Jisung he knew?

"Well duh. I am not about to have this secret admirer person hurt my best friend. My partner in crime. My angel."

Chenle felt heat rising to his cheeks. He still couldn't get the fact that Jisung has called him his angel.

Jisung noticed the red tint on the shorter's cheeks and smirked.

"Aye, are you blushing?" He leaned down and cupped Chenle's face, tilting it up so he could have a better view of the latter.

"N-No, I'm not blushing. It's just hot in here."

"It's literally freezing in this bathroom, what do you mean?"

"Oh, shut up."

Chenle was pouting and Jisung was so close to just kiss the elder again. Yes, he remembered that night where they had kissed whilst drunk. He wanted to feel the elder's lips again.

'Fuck it.'

Catching Chenle off guard, he dove in for a quick peck on the lips.

"There. That's a promise sealer. I'll protect and be beside you at all times. I, Park Jisung, will from now on protect Zhong Chenle at all costs."

-🐳-

oh my goshies
i got three stars on rv's hit that drum hard mode
i feel so accomplished