WE YOUNG

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

After reading his mom's whole bio for the boys, he's decided that he's living with a bunch of crackheads. Those pictures left him questioning his mother's sanity, but then, he had to admit, the pictures are pretty good blackmail material.

So he saved them to his camera roll, then telling his mom to send him more if she had any. His question was quickly answered when she sent over a bunch of pictures. It's safe to say that Donghyuck was now the blackmail king of this house.

Stuffing his phone back into his pocket, he started to explore the place. After getting a good idea of the layout of the place, he retraced his stepped to a room that had his name on it. His name was written on a sheet of paper that was stuck onto the door with some tape.

Opening up the door, he gawked at his spacious and luxurious room. A king sized bed, flat screen tv plus a projector, and a balcony.

"Holy fuck. This has to be a fucking dream." He muttered, striding into the room with his luggage.

Getting back to his senses, he let go of his luggage and plopped himself onto the bed. He closed his eyes, savoring the bed's comfortableness.

"I can get used to this. But! My mom didn't raise no bitch, gotta get working on my welcoming pranks." A mischievous smile made its way towards the boy's face.

He remembered his mom saying that he had 3 hours prior until the boys' arrival. Not wasting any time, he started brainstorming pranks he could pull.

One idea popped into his mind. He saw this prank in a YouTube video not long ago and he was dying to try it. Walking out of his room, he looked at the hall full of the other's rooms with a smirk on his face.

Chuckling darkly he said,"Let the games begin."

-🐢-

"Remember to have fun, and no drugs. Or sex. Or alcohol. Or anything dangerous for that matter." The boy's mom lectured, making sure to keep her eyes on the road.

"What's fun without danger mom?" The male rolled his eyes, keeping his eyes trained on the passing scenery.

His mom sighed, realizing her son was quite frankly, right.

"Okay, then just don't take it too far alright? I don't want to see you crippled by the end of the summer." She said, tone softening.

"Okay mom," he replied, discreetly rolling his eyes,"By the way, who are the other guys I'm staying with. All you said was that I'm going to be staying with 6 other boys and that's about it."