BABY DON'T LIKE IT

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

"Do you think this will fit Renjun?" Jaemin held up a moomin patterned pajama top matched with some pajama shorts.

Jeno turned to look at Jaemin and saw the pair of moonmin pajamas. He grinned at the adorable design and imagined it on the elder.

"Yeah, I think it will." He answered.

Ever since their little kiss, the two have been closer than ever. If you were to stay in the villa for a day, you would see those two together the most. Of course, Jaemin had kept his small promise and showered the elder with kisses from time to time.

"I'm buying it. I don't care if my mom kills me, I have to see Renjun in this. Watch me bust the fattest uwu Nono."

"Too bad that's all we can do." A small frown made its way towards Jeno's features, spreading it to the younger as well.

The two of them were well aware of how they felt about each other and how they felt about the elder chinese boy. It just saddens them that the elder wouldn't be able to reciprocate their feelings, but whatever made him happy, made them happy as well. And if it was these other two boys that makes him smile till his face hurts, then be it.

As long as their Renjunnie is happy, nothing else matters.

Jaemin hummed in response, his stature a bit slouched due to his saddened state.

"But if they make him happy we should be happy too right? Happy for him."

Jeno nodded. He knew the truth hurts. It hurt real bad, but there wasn't really anything to do about it.

Jaemin walked towards him and closed the distance between them, placing a loving kiss on the elder's lips. After he pulled away, with one hand he intertwined their fingers while his other hand was occupied with the moomin attire.

The elder blushed and gently slapped Jamin on the shoulder," Stop, we're in public Jaemin!"

"I refuse." Jaemin said, letting a smirk take over the small grin he had on before.

"Why are you like this?"

"Because, I am the confident gay in this relationship."

"Then what am I?"

"The panicked gay." Jaemin replied bluntly.

"Oh come on! I'm not that panicked." Jeno whined, pouting a bit.

"Um, yes you are."

-🐢-

Getting back from their small shopping trip to restock on home necessities, everyone was already gathered for the weekly campfire. Jeno and Jaemin set down the plastic bags on the kitchen counter and made they way outside to the back yard.

Outside, everyone was cuddled up in a blanket except for Renjun. The boy was actually shivering from time to time since the heat of the fire came in small waves. It was kind of getting annoying and he was about to get up but stopped when he saw two boys walking out of the back door.

His hear immediately swelled up. He had noticed the two's closeness in the past few days. They were happy with each other, he had decided. He had even accidentally walked in on Jaemin giving Jeno a simple peck on the lips.

It did make him happy that they were warming up to each other. It made him really happy actually. But he just wished he were a part of it. He wanted to shower the both of them in his love, but, he doesn't know whether they will reciprocate his feelings or not.

It was probably the latter.

The two walked out with a large white blanket. Everyone greeted the two and continued munching on their s'mores. Both Jaemin and Jeno took a seat on the chairs next to him, leaving Renjun smack in the middle of them.

"Renjunnie-hyung, aren't you cold?" Jaemin asked, looking at the elder worriedly.

"I'm fine. The heat from the fire is keeping me warm enough."

"But you're shivering." Jeno noticed the elder's trembling hands and tightened jaw, and he scooted his chair over and draped the blanket over Renjun.

The blanket was now draped over both Jeno and Renjun. Seeing this, Jaemin scooted over his chair too and joined in under the blanket. Away from the other's stares, both Jaemin and Jeno took one of Renjun's hands and intertwined their fingers.

Renjun felt warmth spreading all over his body. He didn't know whether it was from the blanket or the two boys on both sides of him, but it felt nice. Having two of his crushes cuddle up next to him and holding his hands. He might as well be in heaven.

The other boys gave the three knowing looks, either some weird rendition of the lenny face, or the classical wiggling of the eyebrows.

"Look at them all lovey dovey, why can't we be like that Mark?" Donghyuck commented playfully.

Mark looked over at the tanned skinned boy," Y-You want to be lovey d-dovey? With me?"

Donghyuck didn't expect the boy to take it seriously, and in front of the others too? How about no?

"No, I want to be lovey dovey with a seagull named Mark." The latter rolled his eyes, sticking another gooey confectionary into his mouth.

Mark noticed some marshmallow on Donghyuck's chin and decided to do the nice thing and wipe it off for the boy. So he took a napkin from the small stack they had brought out and leaned over to wipe away the marshmallow.

Feeling the napkin on his chin, he flinched.

"Oh, sorry to scare you. There was just some marshmallow on your chin and it was bothering me."

"I-It's fine, thanks."

"Aw, look at that. Markhyuck's making some progress." Jaemin whispered, a fond smile on his lips.

"I'm busting the fattest uwu." Jaemin felt his hand being squeezed by the elder beside him.

He looked over to see Renjun biting his lip to keep himself from squealing over the Markhyuck couple. Well, to-be couple.

"You know what makes me bust the fattest uwu?" The younger asked.

"What?"

"You."

-🐳-

another sucky chap
cause school is eating
away at my creative
brain cells