YESTODAY

ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

Needing some fresh air, Jaemin decided to go to the backyard. After quietly maneuvering around the house, he had made it outside.

It was dark, yes, but the stars that littered the inky night sky were especially bright tonight.

Quietly, he closed the door and made his way towards their campfire. The chairs were put away so he opted to sit on the grass part near the campfire. Tilting his head upwards, he stared at the night sky.

A feeling of relaxation and nostalgia instantly hit him like an ocean wave. The night breeze gently kissed the boy's figure, making his hair slightly move and the thin fabric of his pajamas ripple.

He closed his eyes and let nature do its thing.

He was so relaxed and out of it, he didn't even notice the two figures coming towards him. Not until he felt arms wrap around his waist and a weight settling on his lap.

Opening his eyes in alarm, he looked at the two presences, then calmed down. As they were only Renjun and Jeno.

"You guys scared me!" Jaemin whined, pouting.

"We did? I thought you would've heard us walking in the grass." Said Renjun.

"Well I didn't hear, I was too out of it to notice." The younger let out a small chuckle.

"So, what is our Nana doing out here late at night?" A voice he knew way too well asked from behind him.

"I just wanted to see the stars." Jaemin answered, half truthfully.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Anyways, what are you guys doing out here then?" The latter asked.

"We just happened to be awake and saw you out here from our balcony window." Explained Renjun.

A moment of silence settled on the trio as they just enjoyed each other's presence.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Jaemin blurted out.

"We're going to miss you too Nana." Answered Jeno, digging his face into the crook of his neck.

Jaemin felt Jeno's breath tickle the skin on his neck, and he couldn't help but pull Renjun until the elder's head rested on his chest. He nuzzled against his soft locks, taking in the faint scent of rose and some other flower.