how to uwu

SPECIAL CHAPTER REQUESTED BY:
neonskyzs

in where Renjun is crushing on four of his friends, but is afraid to admit so.
(btw, this isn't related
to the storyline)

If you were to tell Renjun that he was crazy to like four people at once, he would agree with you 100%. But he couldn't help it.

He tried picking one, but that idea ended up somewhere dead in a ditch. He just couldn't pick one. It was practically impossible for him.

They were all too perfect in his eyes. Too ethereal.

But Renjun could never reach them. For they, were in their own relationships.

Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin.

Lee Donghyuck and Mark Lee.

The first couple were pretty much one of the most iconic couples of their school. They are dubbed as the 'Nomin Couple'. Everyone knew them and even back when they were still friends, people suspected the two would eventually end up together.

Jaemin took an art class with Renjun, that's how the two first knew of each other. On his first day, he didn't know anyone. His korean was decent so he could converse normally, but what was the point if there was no one to converse with?

When Renjun had entered the art room, he had took a seat on the front so he could see better. Coincidently, Jaemin had chosen the seat right next to him. The pink haired male greeted him with a bright toothy smile, eyes turning into crescents.

Renjun then felt something creeping up his stomach while his heart started to beat erratically. He quickly covered it up with a similar smile and a simple greeting.

"I'm Jaemin, but you can call me Nana." The boy said, offering his hand for a handshake.

"I'm R-Renjun." He stuttered, accepting the latter's hand.

He didn't know if it was just his hormones acting up, but he badly wanted to take back Jaemin's hand and intertwine it with his.

'Too fast Renjun. Way too fast, slow the fuck up.'

"Renjun. I like it." The way his name rolled off his tongue so effortlessly made Renjun's heart beat go haywire.

"I like your name too." Renjun complemented, earning back another beautiful smile from the latter.

From then on, the two hit it off, becoming almost the bestest of friends. Entering Jaemin's friend group was another obstacle that Renjun barely made over.

That's where he met his remaining three crushes. He didn't fall right away like he did with Jaemin. The boy at first thought it was some weird phase he was going through. Something that should eventually disappear.

He didn't believe that he could possibly like four people equally at once. Denial was what was on his mind for five months straight. He had even took it as far as ignoring the four males.

"Renjun!" A voice called behind him, making him start to fasten his pace whilst maneuvering through the sea of students.

Renjun refused to look back. Instead, the caller grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him in his tracks.