Cruise part 5

Valentine ball

I woke up in my cabin. How did I get here? What time is it? Did I fuck up again? What happened? I throw the covers back. When and how did I get changed from my stage clothes to my pajama pants? Seriously what time is it? I push myself up leaning on my elbows. I look over at my phone at 9 pm. I am I alone here, I look around the room and there was someone sitting in a chair in the corner. What about the party well our valentine (girl) ball tonight? I need to get ready for it, I start to get up out of bed shakily.

"What are you doing?" replied the voice in the corner. That made me jump.

"Getting ready for the ball".

"No, you don't? The rest of them are there partying for you. You're to stay here and rest. Now get back in bed J".

"Really when did you become so bossy, Jon"

"Cos I am not Jon". I looked over and realized who it was "I am Harley".

"Well, you're turning into him as his mini-me or Jon Jr". I groaned falling back into bed "How long do I have to be here?".

"Well, Jon is coming back in an hour". I groan. I must have fallen back to sleep again as I felt someone shaking me. I open my eyes there was Jon looking at me.

"Are you alright J?"

"What happened?" I replied sleepily.

"You came off stage and then collapsed. You blacked out J. Do you remember?" I shook my head.

"No".

"You had another attack. That's why you are here and not out there".

"I am fine. I should go, I want to go".

"Only if you can get ready and walk out of here without shaking the whole boat. Then you can go".

"Way to make me feel like a teenager going to the prom" I whined,"I'll be good, I will be careful, no drinking and I'll be back before curfew". I got out of bed with a little wobble. Jon looked at me. I put my hand up to tell him to be quiet and I am going. He closed his mouth then. A little while later I got to where the others were. Joe looked up from where he was and gave a wave as he dancing with some fans with Danny. Donnie came over with Jenny.

"You feeling alright J".

"You scared us. What happened?" I shrugged "I am glad you are here now. You shouldn't be missing out". He gave me a guy hug. I nervously smiled back. I look over at the fans having fun and dancing. I noticed Danny and Joe dancing down there, and now Donnie has joined them too. Jon came over to me.

"You want to go down there, don't you? Why don't you go then?" I am not sure yet. Half of me wants to go. "Go on. Just do it". I give him the look 'Please come with me'. He smiles and walks down with me following.

"Hey, look whose has joined us it's, the Knight brothers" we danced and had fun until the early hours. Somehow I was not wearing my jacket but my shirt wasn't open yet like other times I dance on the cruises. Jenny is going to help me tomorrow with the fans, we are doing an extra bit. I had one drink to steady the nerves from Donnie but what Jon doesn't know, won't hurt him. But they had the last laugh as it was a soft drink with a placebo effect to fool me. I didn't notice and kept going. I was where I was last cruise dancing to Hard and Still sounds good. I opened my shirt like I do, not noticing I was doing it.

"Finally that drink is working" laughed Donnie.

"DONNIE. I told you not to do it. I don't want him to fall off the wagon because of you're doing" moaned Jon.

"He won't" laughed Donnie again "It's just lemonade".

"What?"

"He's doing that of his own will without him knowing it". Joe and Donnie high five each other. They carried watching me dance. But for how long will I realize that I am doing what I am doing. For now, I did, not.

A/n Hope to get the next part up tonight

A/n Hope to get the next part up tonight. Enjoy this one. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. It's all helps.