Back on the road: Oslo, Norway 2

We finally arrived in Norway for the next leg of the tour. I am starting to get nervous about it again after we went through customs. We got into our waiting car to take us back to the others at the hotel we were all staying at. The next show was tomorrow night. Which gives me a day to get ready and back in the frame of mind again. I am not looking forward to this as we were driving through the city to the hotel. In no time we got to the hotel back entrance where it was quiet. We were met by one of our guards. We got taken to our rooms. 

As I got in my room, all my stuff was there ready and waiting for me. I went to lay on the bed, covered my face with my hands. Here it all starts again. I don't know long I was on my own alone in my room. I soon heard a knock on my door. I was still sat on the bed when Joe rushed in.

"YOU'RE BACK J" he replied jumping on top of me. Seconds later two more came running into my room. I had three of them jump on top of me. One did the elbow jump. I yelped when they all landed on me. Jon came into my room looking for me.
"J". All he could see were my legs and hear me muffling something under the pile.  " Guys get off my brother".

"No, because if we get off he will run away" replied Joe under two bodies but is on top of me. "We are going to tie him up then let him off to do shows and he gets tied up again after the show".

" What?"

"He's going nowhere".

I mumbled something under the pile. 

" Get off him".

When they finally got off me. I was sprawled all over the bed on my back. "Don't I have a say?".

" Nope".

"Why not?".

" You always want to go and leave us".

"Cos it's my life, don't I have a say?".

" Just cos the record label may not want you to be here. We do. And of course, the fans want you to stay". I sat up by this time. 

"They don't want me. They want this" I pointed to my chest. 

"Wrong. They WANT you".

I scoffed and got hit in the back of the head for it.

" Oww. What was that for?".

"Don't make him angry?".

" Yeah. Remember my black eye" remarked Donnie.  He always mentions that stupid black eye. He deserved it that day. I was really angry with him for pulling my hat off my head and causing Jon's panic attack. 

"We will show you how they love you tomorrow night. They do want you". I glare at them knowing how they are going to do it.

" Don't you fucking dare do that?" I growled. Between Donnie and Joe, they are going to pull up my shirt tomorrow night. Jon could see I was getting annoyed. 

"Come on J, let's go and get some food. I know I am hungry. Don't know about you but I could eat something?". As he pushed me toward the door before I did something.

" Yeah. Let's go". 

We found a nice restaurant to have dinner and that can take a large group of people at the time as we are there with our guards too. I started to have fun and enjoy the night, I slowly forgot all my problems. We were all joking around. Some of them were getting loud as they were getting drunker. I was there sipping boring old water. I was watching them get drunk and not me for a change. 

Our meal arrived so I concentrated on that and not the others getting drunk. I don't know why they do that to me knowing that I am trying to stay sober. I look at my meal and try not to look at my drunk bandmates. It's so unfair. Last year I would have been there with them drinking. I want to go back to the hotel and get away from them all. But the dessert is calling me. My boys are going to meet up with us in a few days in Rotterdam. I can't wait, that gives me something to look forward too. There is always a code no phones at the table but mines in my pocket. I get it out and type a message to Caitlin. 

Miss you. Here in Oslo. Having dinner with drunk bandmates 😩 but rather be having dinner with you 😍. Will call u later. ❤

I put my phone away before drunk Joe sitting next to me notices what I am doing. We order dessert now. I am still hungry I order two: a pie and chocolate cake yum. I haven't eaten much when I was home as I mostly hid in my room debating what I was going to do. I tuck into my dessert. Once I'd finished I was getting sleepy. I looked over at Jon who was looking the same. We both did a lot of travelling to get back here with the rest of them. 

"Hotel".

"Hotel".

"I need sleep".

" Yep. Well, this was fun. We are going back to the hotel to sleep. Some of us did a lot of travelling" replied Jon.

"Some of which wanted to stay home" I moaned "Oww". Another whack to the back of the head. 

"There goes another brain cell out of his head".

" Hey!". I glare at intoxicated Joe who was grinning. 

We left the others at the restaurant and we went back to the hotel to sleep. Once in my room, I pick up my phone.

It's late can we talk tomorrow J. Miss you too xx

I smile at her message. I go and have a shower. Later I jump into bed and then try to forget what is happening tomorrow. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep.