Tour: Copenhagen

We get off the train with Vik behind us. I grab hold of Caitlin's hand. There are a lot of people in the station. I hold her hand a little harder as I am worried. Then it happened. A group of women recognised me. Oh crap, here we go. Caught with Caitlin and we are holding hands. Here comes trouble. They all came over to me and surrounded me, pushing Caitlin out of the way. 

"Can't wait for the show".

" Why are you with her? Who is she?"

"You're my favourite".

One girl threw her arms around my neck. As she did that she scratched my neck which fucking hurt.

" Fucking hell" I mumbled under my breath and place my hand on my neck where she caught me. I was bleeding a bit.

They keep talking to me and pulling me each way and grabbing my arms. One moved her hands over my chest. I tremble against her touch over my shirt. I start to feel scared and angry at the same time. I hold my tongue before I said something I regret.

" Boy, he works out. He feels like Danny looks". 

" You should be with one of us, not her. She is too plain".

"I will show you a good time" she winked at me.

I started to panic. Help me. Caitlin looked at Vik who came over in a flash and pulled me away. 

"Sorry ladies, I need Jordan. We are going to be late if we don't go".

Apologising saying I needed to be somewhere and we were late. We walked away. I glance at Caitlin and went to take her in my arms but she moved away from me. She wouldn't look at me. I mentally slapped myself across the face, she is seeing me as a pop star again not what was seen as me as when Jon and I visited her after the Newcastle gig. Oh crap, it was going to happen sometime. I put my arm down and carried on walking to the waiting car to take us to the hotel. I sat in the back with Caitlin but I gave her space. My heart didn't know what to do, beat fast because I was panicking after the encounter with those ladies or break into little pieces because of the hurt look on Caitlin's face who was trying not to be near me.
We finally got to the hotel where everyone was. Caitlin was still feeling uneasy and wouldn't touch me or be near me. 

" I'm going upstairs for a bit. You can be with your mates. I just want to be alone for a while". I nodded sadly watching her leave to go to our room. Jon noticed but didn't say anything just looked at me. 

" I got recognised at the train station as we got off the train. I got surrounded by a group of women. They said some things about Caitlin but I don't know what, I couldn't hear what they were saying. They wouldn't leave me alone hounding me and I am sure calling Caitlin names as they caught us holding hands". I cover my face with hands. "She won't talk to me or let me touch her". Jon placed his hand on my shoulder as he walked past me. He and Jenny had disappeared for a while. 

I sat at the bar with Joe, Donnie, Danny and a couple of other people. They were all drinking and I was sat there was an OJ. I wanted something a little stronger as I felt so guilty. I played around with the glass not really drinking it. I did have two more after that which had a shot in each to calm my nerves, someone gave them to me. 

I got up to our room a little later. It was dark and quiet when I opened the door. I turned the light on, there she was sleeping on the couch. My heart sunk at the sight. All because of those women she is avoiding me again. I go past her and head for a shower. I hear our music playing in the background on her iPod and blue tooth speaker.  I tried to be quiet but fell over a chair. But she was still asleep. After two shots I was a little tipsy stumbling over my big feet. Jon will kill me if he found out but I'm not telling. I was really fidgety and they couldn't stand me like that at the bar while they were having fun. It was midnight so technically it's Danny's birthday. Oh, crap only two days more with Caitlin. She couldn't get time off for my birthday. She leaves on the 16th. I need to sort this problem out now before she goes. I get out of the shower and reluctantly go to the bed and get in. I can see Caitlin sleeping on the couch. I look over at her sadly cover myself with the bed sheets and tried to fall asleep.

                                              *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Caitlin's Pov